Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luzon to oversee Charlton's trip to Wolves

Comments

• Options
    He's been given the green light to tick off the players' names as they get on the coach, although he admits he'll be heavily reliant on satnav as he's not sure whether the m40 or the m1 offers the best route due to his limited time spent over here
  • Options
    WOWWA WEEWA

So EXCITE!

• Options
    Yup, he's waiting for the e-mail from Roland telling him what team to pick at this very moment.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

He's been given the green light to tick off the players' names as they get on the coach, although he admits he'll be heavily reliant on satnav as he's not sure whether the m40 or the m1 offers the best route due to his limited time spent over here

Worked in Brum so probably knows the black country better than you.
    Onwards and upwards.

• Options
    Damn. Was hoping he wouldn't be issued with a permit.
    Just hope some good comes out of this.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Worked in Brum so probably knows the black country better than you.
    Onwards and upwards.

Is there a Belgo's in Brum then?
  • Options
    I find it odd that there hasn't been a pre match press conference today? Maybe he's aware of all you lot bitching about him on here and decided to let the football speak for him on Saturday
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I find it odd that there hasn't been a pre match press conference today? Maybe he's aware of all you lot bitching about him on here and decided to let the football speak for him on Saturday

Oh don't worry. I'm sure it will.
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Or maybe he just can't speak English well enough to give one? Or maybe, RD hadn't told him what he could and couldn't say? "Bitching"...please!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

Trying to work out which would be easier to understand.
  • Options
    There was one so I understand. 'I like to win, I don't like to lose' was the gist of it.
  • Options
    What a treat for Luzon, first time in the Midlands !
  • Options
    Hope he doesn't embarrass himself in the post match interview
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    WSS said:

Hope he doesn't embarrass himself in the post match interview

Doubt it, no one will be able to understand him. :-0
  • Options
    He can talk in English after a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrpG8mMVa3Y
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    I can speak French Seth but it doesn't make much sense but I do understand 'it's not possible' and 'he likes to win' :wink:
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2015
    seth plum said:

No difficulty in speaking, even though he is mangling the English language. It is play offs not Pilofs though Gee.

I do see why Katrien Meire thinks that Guy Luzon will be Charlton's Alex Ferguson. In that short clip there was non stop complaining about the referees and their decisions. Luzon concluded that there was a conspiracy against his team to make the pilofs.

Over the top complaining about the referees and conspiracy theories - classic Alec Ferguson.
  • Options
    That's really good of him. Cheers Roly for sorting this one out
  • Options
    Oh no, not another Pardewesque 'it's everyone else's fault' character.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No one could understand Alex Ferguson when he first came to England.
  • Options
    sm said:

No one could understand Alex Ferguson when he first came to England.

I still can't.

• Options
    vff said:

seth plum said:

No difficulty in speaking, even though he is mangling the English language.
    Plenty of native speakers do the exact same thing.