Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin MacKenzie

Comments

• Options
    foxjam said:

foxjam said:

Dick.

Wonder if he's our number 1 fan after saturday now. What was it, 6 academy players in the line-up?
    5 Englishman starting (4 from Academy), and another 3 on the bench (2 homegrown) plus Mitov
    I guess you're counting Fox as Welsh there, we had 5 starters from our academy.
    no I actually completely forgot he was Welsh lol! So counted him as one of the five English players but we only had 4 starters from our academy
    Pope, Fox, Solly, Cousins, KAG. 5 starters from the academy
    Pope wasn't from our academy. We signed him when he was 19.
  • Options

I have a feeling he probably doesn't go to games much at all. Strange that hardly anybody has seen him at The Valley considering he talks about us so much in that filthy rag.
    After all it's been proven he is a serial liar.

He was next to me in the beer queue in West Lower on Saturday.
    Next time you see him , out him on here. I wouldn't mind having a chat with him.
  • Options
    foxjam said:

foxjam said:

Dick.

Wonder if he's our number 1 fan after saturday now. What was it, 6 academy players in the line-up?
    5 Englishman starting (4 from Academy), and another 3 on the bench (2 homegrown) plus Mitov
    no I actually completely forgot he was Welsh lol! So counted him as one of the five English players but we only had 4 starters from our academy
    Pope's not from the academy pal
  • Options

I have a feeling he probably doesn't go to games much at all. Strange that hardly anybody has seen him at The Valley considering he talks about us so much in that filthy rag.
    After all it's been proven he is a serial liar.

next time you see him you should say really loudly "oh you're Kelvin MacKenzie from the sun, can I have a selfie?"

bet no-one says or does anything to him.
  • Options

foxjam said:

foxjam said:

Dick.

Pope wasn't from our academy. We signed him when he was 19.
    I honestly didn't know that, I was certain that he was.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

I was next to him in the urinals Bastard wouldnt shake my hand!
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

If I had my way I would put Katie Hopkins, Piers Morgan, Kelvin Mc Kenzie, Alan Pardew and Jose Mourinho in the same room then release the tiger.

Fnarr fnarr.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    dickplumb said:

If I had my way I would put Katie Hopkins, Piers Morgan, Kelvin Mc Kenzie, Alan Pardew and Jose Mourinho in the same room then release the tiger.

Whats the poor bloody tiger done to be stuck in a room with that five? I would just lock them in and let them drown in their own bullshite.

Alternatively make them sit on the Sofa and issue everyone with a nice, new pointy, catalogue like we did once before.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why would you write an article that damages the reputation of the club you love, regardless of how miffed you were at having to queue for half an hour? Bizarre.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Why would you write an article that damages the reputation of the club you love, regardless of how miffed you were at having to queue for half an hour? Bizarre.

Because he is a bellend
  • Options
    Just a friendly reminder that you are posting on a public forum, and you are responsible for your own 'published' comments.

Easy to get carried away but always remember you are not 'chatting with your mates down the pub' where you can exaggerate not really mean what you are saying, you are accountable for your contributions.

*Takes admin hat off and calls McKenzie a .....
  • Options
    Don't know how it could be interpreted any other way Gal :-)
  • Options
    Just keep calling him Kevin.
    That's bound to get on his nerves.

Yours,
    Paul

DAVE
  • Options
    Wonder if he's on here?
  • Options
    drewman said:

Wonder if he's on here?

Cue, the reverse of the I'm Spartacus, with the I'm not Kevlin.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Valley11 said:

The news shopper (article written by a charlton fan)made mentiontion of the fiasco as well. Was that wrong or is it different as it was in a national newspaper?

As I said on another thread bar the part about the young lady's clothing his piece was correct imo.
  • Options
    Im Kelvin, and so is my Wife!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    dickplumb said:

You got a tiger Dick? Woss its name then
  • Options
    brogib said:

dickplumb said:

You got a tiger Dick? Woss its name then
    ive got a Tigers Dick, its GGGGGGRRRREEEEAAATTTT!
  • Options
    Not sure why he felt the need to have a pop at Jonjo in the week. Not sure he would be so offensive to the lad in person.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

He's an odious cockwomble.

I would love to see him sue for this one... and lose.
  • Options
    It's a ridiculous that this classed as a race crime but having said that I hope the scum bag Mackenzie suffers regardless . The man is a pig
  • Options
    What about all the pictures of him with a "black eye" after the attack? I think there will be a lot of journalists in trouble after this grandfather revelation!

OR, this is a complete waste of police time and resources, even if K-Mac was aware of Barkley's heritage the article is just simply not racially motivated.