Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin MacKenzie

Comments

• Options
    Dick.
  • Options

Dick.

Wonder if he's our number 1 fan after saturday now. What was it, 6 academy players in the line-up?
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Dick.

Wonder if he's our number 1 fan after saturday now. What was it, 6 academy players in the line-up?
    Why werent there seven involved... Why only the minimum of six?
  • Options

Dick.

5 Englishman starting (4 from Academy), and another 3 on the bench (2 homegrown) plus Mitov
  • Options
    Anyone see his article today about the season tickets?
  • Options
    I AM puzzled as to why the Charlton Athletic management, led by the mini-skirted MD Katrien Meire, time and again refused to come clean about their season ticket fiasco.

They claimed that it only affected a handful of fans at the Championship club and that it was all the fault of Royal Mail who had failed to deliver the new plastic cards.

I don’t believe a word of it and if I were Royal Mail, I would be inclined to sue.

I was in the queue 100 yards long with probably 750 increasingly angry supporters behind me on Saturday (with literally an hour to kick-off) shuffling towards the under-manned windows waiting for the card that I had paid good money for back in early April.

Clearly there had been some kind of cock-up.

Why couldn’t the management be honest with the fans from the get-go? Instead, the club tried to cover up whatever clanger had taken place.

This led to me – and, I suspect, a couple of thousand other fans – calling up for hours on end last week to find out where my card was, only to be told by a recorded message: “Your call is important to us”, but not important enough for it to be actually answered.

Charlton is owned 94 per cent by a Belgian guy but he will have to learn the equity really belongs to the fans who will be there long after he has returned to Bruges.

In future, Ms Meire – and this may not come easily as you were trained as a lawyer in London – do tell us the truth. We can face pain . . . we feel it most Saturday afternoons.
  • Options
    I bet he's gutted that his little joke at the end of the last paragraph doesn't really land since we won 2-0 !
  • Options

Dick.

5 Englishman starting (4 from Academy), and another 3 on the bench (2 homegrown) plus Mitov
    I guess you're counting Fox as Welsh there, we had 5 starters from our academy.
  • Options
    The man is a complete Prick.. and that's me trying to keep it tame!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    I have a feeling he probably doesn't go to games much at all. Strange that hardly anybody has seen him at The Valley considering he talks about us so much in that filthy rag.
    After all it's been proven he is a serial liar.
  • Options

The man is a complete Prick.. and that's me trying to keep it tame!

My old man did some work with him a few years ago and said exactly the same thing.
  • Options
    He's an odious cockwomble. Ignore
  • Options
    foxjam said:

Dick.

no I actually completely forgot he was Welsh lol! So counted him as one of the five English players but we only had 4 starters from our academy
  • Options
    In the current bun today comparing the similarities between Jonjo Shelvey and The Penguin from batman. What a cock this man is
  • Options

I AM puzzled as to why the Charlton Athletic management, led by the mini-skirted MD Katrien Meire, time and again refused to come clean about their season ticket fiasco.

They claimed that it only affected a handful of fans at the Championship club and that it was all the fault of Royal Mail who had failed to deliver the new plastic cards.

I don’t believe a word of it and if I were Royal Mail, I would be inclined to sue.

I was in the queue 100 yards long with probably 750 increasingly angry supporters behind me on Saturday (with literally an hour to kick-off) shuffling towards the under-manned windows waiting for the card that I had paid good money for back in early April.

Clearly there had been some kind of cock-up.

Why couldn’t the management be honest with the fans from the get-go? Instead, the club tried to cover up whatever clanger had taken place.

This led to me – and, I suspect, a couple of thousand other fans – calling up for hours on end last week to find out where my card was, only to be told by a recorded message: “Your call is important to us”, but not important enough for it to be actually answered.

Charlton is owned 94 per cent by a Belgian guy but he will have to learn the equity really belongs to the fans who will be there long after he has returned to Bruges.

In future, Ms Meire – and this may not come easily as you were trained as a lawyer in London – do tell us the truth. We can face pain . . . we feel it most Saturday afternoons.

"Mini skirted" "returned to Bruges"

Yawn
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    IA said:

He spent all Monday morning crying into his World's Greatest QPR Fan mug.

He must have quite a collection of World's Greatest Fan mugs now, perhaps its time that he bought another after the loss on Saturday. I would recommend moving buying one from Chelsea as its a potential good match, although they do have a Russian in charge...............
  • Options
    I think he's a Derby fan now.
  • Options
    What a horrible man. That is all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope he never gets his season ticket .
  • Options
    why the feck would you read what this guy says EVER ? he is a sensation-alist and your playing to his tune.
  • Options
    mini skirted - now there's a thought :smiley:
  • Options

I have a feeling he probably doesn't go to games much at all. Strange that hardly anybody has seen him at The Valley considering he talks about us so much in that filthy rag.

He was next to me in the beer queue in West Lower on Saturday.
  • Options

foxjam said:

Dick.

no I actually completely forgot he was Welsh lol! So counted him as one of the five English players but we only had 4 starters from our academy
    Pope, Fox, Solly, Cousins, KAG. 5 starters from the academy
  • Options

Jeez, if I found myself in that situation I really wouldn't be able to resist making a few observations to him. Normally I'd respect the view that high -profile people have a right to some privacy in their leisure time, but he has never shown that respect to others, so...
  • Options
    foxjam said:

foxjam said:

Dick.

Pope, Fox, Solly, Cousins, KAG. 5 starters from the academy
    Don't let the facts in the way of a good shit story.
  • Options

Jeez, if I found myself in that situation I really wouldn't be able to resist making a few observations to him. Normally I'd respect the view that high -profile people have a right to some privacy in their leisure time, but he has never shown that respect to others, so...
    But by doing that you are giving him an audience.

He's a disagreeable person but he's similar to Katie Hopkins in that they both thrive off people hating them and them saying they don't give a stuff. Then writing all about it.

Best thing to do is ignore him and hope he goes away