Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kelvin MacKenzie

Comments

• Options

Oh, and RIP Cilla.......
  • Options
    I feel increasingly isolated from my team by the lack of home-grown talent.

What drugs is he on?
  • Options

Would happily chin him if i saw him.

Don't worry about the rozzers, we'll all say he started it if you do ever meet him.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    He is just using our signings as an excuse to spout his usual bigotry, wish he would lose interest and go "support" another club.
  • Options
    I'm not sure he's saying anything radically different to a lot of the posts I have seen on here.
  • Options
    Is he forgetting how many foreign players we had in the Prem years? Many who were key players, fan favourites and regulars in the team. Did it matter back then? The last few years we've also brought through more academy players than we have done for a while.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

I've seen similar posts on here.

Where?
  • Options

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

I'm not sure he's saying anything radically different to a lot of the posts I have seen on here.

Can't be arsed to trawl back, but there's been quite a few people who have posted on similar lines - and I'm obviously not the only one to recognise that.

• Options
    Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

Can't be arsed to trawl back, but there's been quite a few people who have posted on similar lines - and I'm obviously not the only one to recognise that.

I'm not doubting you have seen it somewhere I just haven't seen anyone on here moaning we have too many foreigners and no homegrown talent which is basically the nonsense message Mackenzie is spouting.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

I'm not doubting you have seen it somewhere I just haven't seen anyone on here moaning we have too many foreigners and no homegrown talent which is basically the nonsense message Mackenzie is spouting.
    There was a dedicated thread on it recently, Beds - some concerned, some not so.

Edit: This one. http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/68406/charlton-athletic-foreign-football-team-club-does-it-matter-to-you/p1

Further Edit: You commented on it!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2015
    bobmunro said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

There was a dedicated thread on it recently, Beds - some concerned, some not so.

Edit: This one. http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/68406/charlton-athletic-foreign-football-team-club-does-it-matter-to-you/p1

I did , but as far as i can see nobody on that thread said we are suffering from a lack of homegrown talent. Which is my point.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

I did , but as far as i can see nobody on that thread said we are suffering from a lack of homegrown talent. Which is my point.
    Would love to see some of the young talent break through to the first team this season...could save a fortune on transfer fees.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

Would love to see some of the young talent break through to the first team this season...could save a fortune on undisclosed fees.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Addickted said:

Addickted said:

Where?
    drewman said:

Would love to see some of the young talent break through to the first team this season...could save a fortune on undisclosed fees.
    Very true.
  • Options
    The best of our young talent is 16 To 18, so only Aherne -Grant and Charles-cook
    will make the 18 on occasions this season.

• Options
    edited August 2015
    He is a complete tool this bloke. A snide.
    I do not understand what his problem is and what he hopes to achieve with a piece of shit like that.
    Can we farm him off to someone else. He is an embarassment.
  • Options

The best of our young talent is 16 To 18, so only Aherne -Grant and Charles-cook

How olds Holmes-Dennis?
  • Options
    Don't agree with hardly anything the man writes, but he has highlighted the season ticket debacle in a national paper.
  • Options

Is this the same fella that printed lies about Hillsborough to help the police out?

Yes- how he continues to find employment when he is such a proven liar and untrustworthy I beyond me.
    Has anybody actually seen him at the Valley?

• Options

How olds Holmes-Dennis?
    19..done well at both Oxford and Plymouth so hopefully ready to step up to our 1st team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    he must glean some small vicious enjoyment from his snide, bigotted, often mendacious jibes cos otherwise why would he bother, publicity/notoriety is like oxygen to his kind
    we should avoid rising to his bait and fanning the embers of his tawdry profile
    I haven't seen him at the Valley in 22 years of regular attendance, I've sat in all 4 stands at different times, long may that continue
    When he eventually slips off his mortal coil the world will be a forever brighter, cleaner, more honest place to live.
  • Options
    Only just caught up with this.
    The bloke is a wanker.
  • Options

He says there's a lack of home-grown talent in the squad.

He clearly can't have watched us recently then, as if he had he would have seen Solly, Cousins, Fox, Harriott, Lennon, Ahearne-Grant and Pigott play for the first team. Indeed, Solly and Cousins are two of our most important players. The likes of Holmes-Dennis and Charles-Cook look like breaking through before too long.

What was depressing was seeing the team filled with short-term loanees under Pardew.

Exciting times re the youngsters...hope they can step upto the plate and put the new signings under pressure for 1st team starts.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

he must glean some small vicious enjoyment from his snide, bigotted, often mendacious jibes cos otherwise why would he bother, publicity/notoriety is like oxygen to his kind
    we should avoid rising to his bait and fanning the embers of his tawdry profile
    I haven't seen him at the Valley in 22 years of regular attendance, I've sat in all 4 stands at different times, long may that continue
    When he eventually slips off his mortal coil the world will be a forever brighter, cleaner, more honest place to live.

I have seen him on several occasions in the West Lower
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Only just caught up with this.
    The bloke is a wanker.

Thanks Colin!
  • Options
    He does go, he sits in the West Lower by the directors box I believe, been known to park his car in Delafield Road
  • Options
    Kelvin Mackenzie is a button pusher i.e. he likes to provoke that's how he gets his kicks, how do I know this? well I used to play golf at the same club as him and he was forever provoking people because he found it funny, sometimes he was funny but 90% of the time he was rude and belligerent I am amazed nobody gave him a dig to be honest.