Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Conference Championships

It comes down to this, two teams eliminated, and for the other two, the final destination is reached. In all my years of following the NFL, I have not been more unsure as to who will get to the Super Bowl as I am right now. Today's games promise to be extraordinary, meaning if you can watch one of them, I would. Like I said, these games are very hard for me to predict so let's just see what happens. The road to the Super Bowl truly begins today.

NFC Championship
(2) Green Bay Packers vs (1) Seattle Seahwaks 3:05 PM ET

AFC Championship
(4) Indianapolis Colts vs (1) New England Patriots 6:40 PM ET

Hope some of you get a chance to watch these, they promise to be good

Comments

• Options
    Go Seahawks
  • Options
    Backed the Seahawks and Patroits at the start of the season so it's fingers crossed time for me tonight
  • Options
    Can't see past Seahawks and Patriots.
  • Options
    Let's go Pats! And I really want to see a Hawks Pats superbowl, though a Rodgers Brady mk 2 will be interesting, Rodgers won out last time
  • Options
    C'mon the Patriots
  • Options
    Me & my mate have a long tradition of preparing food from the city/team we are supporting on superbowl night. We had Bison steaks last year (closest I could get to Elk) as we were cheering for Seattle (cant bring myself to cheer the Broncos EVER. After seeing the $20 burger they are serving at Lambeau Field and then managing to obtain the recipe we are supporting the Packers!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Patriots – @sam3110‌ @ForeverAddickted‌
    Colts – @Rossman92‌ @CAFC1304‌
    Packers – @CAFCjoe94‌ @Macronate‌
    Seahawks - @Cafcspud‌ @thecrazyaddick‌

Any more fans to add?
  • Options

Patriots – Sam3110
    Colts – Rossman92
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Seahawks - Cafcspud, thecrazyaddick

Any more fans to add?

Yup am a Patriot
  • Options

Patriots – Sam3110
    Colts – Rossman92
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Seahawks - Cafcspud, thecrazyaddick

Any more fans to add?

Yup am a Patriot
    Did you call out let's go Pats to a guy in a Pats bobble hat at the Brighton game outside the row of shops by the Cafe?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is she a linebacker for one of the teams?
  • Options
    I'm a Colt :)
  • Options

I was thinking more

• Options
    Disagree with the OP, Easy wins for the host teams as predicted last week.
  • Options
    Go Broncos, oh shi...........................
  • Options
    Far from easy for the host teams
  • Options
    Both the packers & Colts are capable of upsetting the odds but I would go Seahawks & Pats as well.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to watching both games. Hoping for a Packers win of course, but know how difficult that will be.

For the Packers to win this game the o-line are going to have to be at their best, to help the running game and protect the injured Rodgers, I believe they have it in them. Having watched this year it is probably one of the best lines in the league, the best Green Bay have had for a while at least.

The run defence is my major worry, but it should be a great game, and expecting a closer game than week 1.

Probably a Pats win in the other game but with the way Luck has been playing anything is possible. Whoever wins should set up an exciting Super Bowl.
  • Options
    Come on you pats
  • Options

Can't see past Seahawks and Patriots.

I've being saying this for ages ... so it'll be the cheeseheads v the colts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've not been as impressed with the Seahawks as everyone else is. Wilson had one of the best games I've seen from him last week but their offense can easily go three quarters without doing anything and without pulling away from the bad teams. The Panthers were well in the game until Newton's pick 6 last week even though the Seahawks D should have been all over them.

Packers/Patriots for me.
  • Options
    Good start for Green Bay.
  • Options

Good start for Green Bay.

Very good opening quarter for them.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Green Bay .. hot .. Seattle ? .. not
  • Options
    16-0 now.
  • Options
    A long way to go still but Seattle are all over the place at the moment.
  • Options
    Well that was inventive.
  • Options
    Great play!! Game on.
  • Options
    GB have been superb tonight, both offence and defence .. Seattle have been 'outbullied' all over the field
  • Options
    Seahawks need to bench Wilson for the punter. hahaha. Game over, congrats packers.