Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Guy Luzon - now with Israel U21s, but maybe not for long? p9

edited September 2022 in General Charlton
Yes, that is a joke but I'm going to back him like I would any new manager (unless it was Dowie).

I don't know much about him, his record doesn't excite me and I'd rather have Jones or number of other people but if he is Charlton boss then I'll want him to succeed.

But as ever WIOTOS

Comments

• Options
    He's not our manager yet Henry.
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

I will give him 61% support, then see how it goes.

haha you're being kind, Seth Plum usually starts around the 10% mark.
  • Options

He's not our manager yet Henry.

hence the line "but if he is Charlton boss then"
  • Options
    can't start life with anything other than 100% support, it's not his fault (assuming it's him parachuted in)
  • Options
    Well said Henry. I'll be at Watford on Saturday getting 100% behind the boys and hope all our other fans can do the same.

If it is Luzon, let's get behind him and see how he does.
  • Options
    100% support from me Henners, whether he does well depends for me if Roland gets out his wallet and brings in a striker and creative midfielder, without them tools he is doomed to failure.
  • Options
    I'll support the players but not this bloke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Gotta give him a chance IMO.
  • Options
    Gotta back him, hes OUR manager like it or not, you cant will the fckin bloke to lose, if you do you aint Charlton.

Lets argue in May but without the 'I told you so's from either camp.
  • Options
    Can't blame Luzon if he's out of work he's not going to turn it down is he!
    It's the way rd recruits these men
    If hes sacked them/moved them on from liege what makes them good enough for us?
    Why can't rd look outside of his network?
    We need a proven championship manager now!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Will take a while to come round to this bloke. I'm not pleased at all.

Will continue to support the team though.

We are Charltons red and white army
  • Options

Will take a whole to come round to this bloke. I'm not pleased at all.

We are the Charlton red and white army

Are you giving him your "whole" GJ? :smiley:
  • Options
    Are the people having a wobble over this bloke the same as those that whinged when Riga took over?

• Options

Gotta back him, hes OUR manager like it or not, you cant will the fckin bloke to lose, if you do you aint Charlton.

Lets argue in May but without the 'I told you so's from either camp.

this
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Will take a whole to come round to this bloke. I'm not pleased at all.

We are the Charlton red and white army

Are you giving him your "whole" GJ? :smiley:
    It's the adrenaline of sending that damning email to katrien. Can't stop shaking. This is what I live for.
  • Options
    Just been told by a mate who was at a meeting today at the valley that he will be the manager 100% not like we all didn't know that but for me personally that's confirmed it. woohoo.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am more worried about the recruitment policy in terms of players. Expect more network players.
  • Options

Are the people having a wobble over this bloke the same as those that whinged when Riga took over?

Nope, I was open to Riga.
  • Options
    Ross said:

I am more worried about the recruitment policy in terms of players. Expect more network players.

Sherlock, is that you?

• Options

Gotta give him a chance IMO.
    I will if he's his own man and not a Duchatelet puppet.
  • Options
    I give 100% to the club.

The manager, players and owners come and go.

Only the club counts.
  • Options
    I will back him and any Charlton manager for that matter and judge them as they perform.

I will still have major doubts on the process that got him the job and RD in general.
  • Options
    I will support him and give him a chance, its the process that has lead him to likely becoming our new head coach rather then the man himself that i have an issue with.
  • Options
    Support for the players, of course.

The players will need more leaders in the dressing room if this guy comes in.

JJ should conduct the half time team talks.

Nothing personal against Luzon but he is very much unwanted and does not have the credentials to, at this point, be respected.

If the players didn't look up to Peeters (who could have most of em for breakfast) how is it going to work for Luzon?

The players need a lift as their spirit is down.

It will be "all the words under the sun" if Guy Luzon is our new manager.

• Options
    Agreed, not happy the way RD goes about his business, but got to give Luzon a chance, maybe Peeters was completely demoralising the players and it was a no brainer to get rid.
  • Options
    Ross said:

Have you not worked it out yet all our recruited players/coaches come from the same place