Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Museum opening times (Next open on Friday 10 April)

We are gradually opening up the museum starting on Fridays from 11.00am to 3.30pm.

We'll also be opening on home matchdays from 11.00am to 1.00pm by appointment very soon.

We also have a series of events and talks planned, details of which will be released when confirmed.

Comments

• Good work Henry (and all concerned). Looking forward to visiting soon.
  • I look forward to taking my sons to the Museum.
  • Great stuff, Henry.

They'll soon be queuing around the block.
  • Thanks but it is very much a team effort.
  • I look forward to taking my sons to the Museum.

Well, you're not supposed to hit them these days so I guess that's the best you've got...
  • As I said on a previous thread, anyone considering going along deffinately should, it's well worth a visit.

Everyone involved has done a great job.
  • Well worth a visit.
  • Well worth a visit.

Got any photos of your visit?
  • An eventful day at the first opening of the museum with a fire alarm but quite a few visitors and some books and signed photos sold so giving us some much needed extra funds.

Same time next week when SE7toSG3 will be on duty
  • Sponsored links:

• Well worth a visit.

Got any photos of your visit?
    Facebook is your friend...
  • Open again tomorrow
  • We'll be selling books, signed photos (none of Luzon yet but do have some current and past players) and post cards so bring some cash but entry is free.

• Thanks - finally a positive reason for a trip down to The Valley! Though undoubtedly will just make me yearn all the more for the good old days...
  • Some photos from Algarve and Prague's visit over Xmas

imageimageimageimage
  • Do we have to book to view on a Friday, or can we just turn up?
  • Do we have to book to view on a Friday, or can we just turn up?

You can just turn up.

Entrance by the East Stand Turnstiles to the left of the big badge as you look at it.

• Thanks Henry. Hope to get along on the 23rd.
  • Any use to you @Henry Irving‌ ?
  • Sponsored links:

• That @thing still ain't working...
  • Yes please R.

Another good day at the museum or so I am told.

20 visitors, few books sold, a flyer from then opening of the Valley Club donated and a meeting with Uni of Greenwich about a new website and other stuff.

We were also given a 50 inch TV screen so we can get the audio visual room set up.

Good to hear the former players association visited too.

Found the police bill from the 1946 fa cup quarter final.

Roughly the same police number we would have now for a cat a game but then it cost £26.0.3d
  • Maybe we should give them that bill and ask for a price match..??
  • cafc999 said:

Maybe we should give them that bill and ask for a price match..??

We can wish

1 inspector, 3 sargents and 40 PCs for a crowd of 44k, London derby FA Cup quarter final.
  • cafc999 said:

Maybe we should give them that bill and ask for a price match..??

We can wish

1 inspector, 3 sargents and 40 PCs for a crowd of 44k, London derby FA Cup quarter final.
    Didn't we play them in the final?
  • Are you going to frame Guy's work permit Henry?
  • Are you going to frame Guy's work permit Henry?

He's still searching the bins for Bobs P45. ;-)
  • Good to see everyone who came down to the museum yesterday and the donations of programs and bits, the opening of the opening of Valley Club by Sandy Shaw program I had never seen before.

Nice as ever to put faces to names and a welcome diversion to sit down and chat about the early 70s nostalgia with fellow addicks in a room full of memories.

The signage is being looked at so we're easier to find and the new TV Video room should be all installed shortly.
  • All sounds great. Really hope I can make it next Friday. Longing to see everything.
  • You can have these for 50p and a lb of grapes if you want :)