Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tim Sherwood.

Comments

• Options
    Poor old Sherwood seemed to be going into meltdown. Not what the players need from their manager.
  • Options

Tim Sherwood is the polar opposite to the mantra of Curbs ?
    Don't get too high when you win,
    Don't get too low when you Lose,

Thou TBF that was a impression of me after Last seasons Bad Friday at Millwall !

For me he just hides behind that type of interview. Have some decorum for God's sake. Yes you were 2 up and you threw it away. There's something like 32/33 games left. His interview is an insight into how badly he'll handle the dressing room IMO
  • Options
    I've just seen this thread, but I'm sensing that cabbles isn't a fan, possibly.
  • Options
    Off_it said:

I've just seen this thread, but I'm sensing that cabbles isn't a fan, possibly.

:smiley: I will continue to highlight every defeat and silly outburst
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    cabbles said:

Tim Sherwood is the polar opposite to the mantra of Curbs ?
    Don't get too high when you win,
    Don't get too low when you Lose,

Thou TBF that was a impression of me after Last seasons Bad Friday at Millwall !

For me he just hides behind that type of interview. Have some decorum for God's sake. Yes you were 2 up and you threw it away. There's something like 32/33 games left. His interview is an insight into how badly he'll handle the dressing room IMO
    It might be a bit heavy to pick up.
  • Options
    masicat said:

Will end in tears.

Seen nothing to make me think I might for once get it wrong.
  • Options
    Not a very good man manager in my opinion.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Erm...

Try being a Villa player and trying to understand what that means...
    clueless
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Erm...

That's a Man doing sign language who's dyslexic

• Options
    To be fair, do any of our players have the foggiest what Guy means when he does all his gestures :smile:
  • Options
    Think we could do with some funny captions to the above gestures.
  • Options

To be fair, do any of our players have the foggiest what Guy means when he does all his gestures :smile:

Understanding what Luzon means when he does his gestures is grounds for sectioning under the Mental Health Act
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

"Tim Sherwood is at his best when he's backed into a corner." Tim Sherwood.

I haven't seen anything yet. Brilliant. He actually referred to himself as Tim Sherwood? I'll be watching MOTD later then
  • Options
    Yep. Just saw a clip on SSN. Think it's coming up.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Anyone who.refers to themselves in the third person instantly identifies themselves as an idiot.
  • Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

Erm...

He looks like he is learning the macarena via a youtube video tutorial
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Curb_It said:

Anyone who.refers to themselves in the third person instantly identifies themselves as an idiot.
    The day Soapboxsam agrees with the above comment will be a sad day for the multi personalities of many of us on here. (well said Sam)

• Options

Curb_It said:

lordromford agrees with this.
    2 of 3blokes agree with this as well but the other bloke doesn't. Splitter.

• Options
    MOTD interview was actually okay. Didn't mention himself in the 3rd person on that one. Actually came across as calm and measured. I was surprised. That's all he needs to do.
  • Options
    No, just when I thought he's given a relatively sane interview on MOTD on sat, he follows it up with 'we absolutely murdered them in the 2nd half'

This was in reference to the 1-0 win over Brum. Those 1-0 murders are horrible to be on the end of. All associated with B'ham will feel a gap in their lives waking up today after they were mullered 1-0.

Now I will say that I didn't see the game. It might be that Villa were much the better team, had more of the ball, but they didn't murder them.

Interestingly enough Rowett, who on his short career could actually be considered the better manager, said 'that was absolute rubbish'. He was clearly riled by that comment.

Sherwood is a tit
  • Options
    RIP Birmingham
  • Options
    I actually like Sherwood, but I'm not sure whether it's because he's an alright manager or whether I find him hilarious.
  • Options
  • Options
    Just sitting back, telling the interviewer like it is. I was listening to the sports breakfast last weekend, Micky Quinn said, and I quote 'I like Tim, he tells it like it is.'

Sherwood has managed to fool a lot of people into believing he's a good manager by ranting and raving on a touchline and being direct. They're in the bottom 3 now, I think he'll have an almighty battle on his hands to keep them up, given the surprise starts of Bournemouth, Watford and Norwich
  • Options
    Sherwood sacked by Xmas