Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January Transfer window Championship confirmed deals only

1101112131416»

Comments

• Options
    Greenie said:

Dave whelan will be out of there imo pretty soon

Did you know that he broke his leg in the Cup Final? ;o)
    Blimers !

Still not mended ?

• Options
    BLUEBIRDS COMPLETE O’KEEFE SIGNING: #CardiffCity is pleased to announce the signing of Stuart O’Keefe from @CPFC, for an undisclosed fee.
  • Options
    Another line from Scunthorpe as the club have announced that striker Deon Burton, 38, has left the club after having his contract cancelled by mutual consent.

A younger version Burton is exactly what we need at the moment.
  • Options
    Breaking News (well, about 3 hours ago).

Charlton Athletic sign former Belgium international Christophe Le Pointe from Ghent.

Now where did I put that big "CONFIRMED" stamp?

• Options
    Ivan Ramis has joined La Liga side Levante after his contract with Wigan Athletic was cancelled by mutual consent.
  • Options
    Not Championship, but Shola Ameobi has signed for Palace until the end of the season.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Breaking News (well, about 3 hours ago).

Charlton Athletic sign former Belgium international Christophe Le Pointe from Ghent.

Now where did I put that big "CONFIRMED" stamp?

• Options

Sharon Osborne?

YES!
    I bet she's an absolute animal
    Mummy, why do all these boys on this forum talk about women as if they're just pieces of meat?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Think I found the stamp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jay Spearing signs on loan for Blackburn until the end of the season.
  • Options
    Crystal Palace defender Jack Hunt has joined Rotherham United on loan until May 2.

The full-back had previously spent the first half of this campaign on loan at Nottingham Forest where he made 19 appearances for Stuart Pearce's side.
  • Options

Crystal Palace defender Jack Hunt has joined Rotherham United on loan until May 2.

The full-back had previously spent the first half of this campaign on loan at Nottingham Forest where he made 19 appearances for Stuart Pearce's side.

Ah just in time to score against us. I thought they had Frazer Richardson at right back?
  • Options

Ah just in time to score against us. I thought they had Frazer Richardson at right back?
    Hunt is Evans' 28th signing (could even be 29th) loan, and permanent, since the Wembley play off final ! ... he does like a deal .. he's moved a lot on as well .. the Rotherham squad is now stronger than when we played them early in the season
  • Options
    Ben Amos [Manchester United - Bolton] Loan

Jack Hunt [Crystal Palace - Rotherham] Loan

Billy Mckay [Inverness - Wigan] Undisclosed

Jason Pearce [Leeds - Wigan] Undisclosed

Jay Spearing [Bolton - Blackburn] Loan
  • Options
    The Championship is still slowly improving in quality.. minus Wigan's going ons