Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Watford Away - 17th Jan - Only £13 (2133 sold)

edited January 2015 in General Charlton
Adults tickets £13. Football ticket pricing has come under much scrutiny recently and rightly so, but credit when it's due - its a cracking price. Lets try and sell out our 2,000 odd tickets, not too far after all.

Comments

• Where did you see these prices ?
  • These will fly off the shelves
  • Watford (a) - Saturday, January 17th (3pm)

The Addicks make the trip to Vicarage Road on Saturday, January 17th (3pm) and have been given an allocation of 2,050. Tickets are currently on restricted sale.

Tickets will initially go on restricted sale and are priced £13 adults, £7.50 U20s, over 65s and students with a valid NUS card and £5 U16s.

Wheelchair bays, which have a very restricted view, are priced, £5 adults and £2.50 for U20s, over 65s and students with a valid NUS card.

Due to the restrictions, tickets for the Watford match will only be available in person at the Valley Ticket Office or by calling 03330 14 44 44.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#FC7l6caqjrqfM6IA.99
  • Adults tickets £13.

I'll take 2,051.
  • Never really go on OS.

Follow cafc tickets on twitter, they hasn't said anything so assumed they were not sale.

Will be ringing up tomorrow at 9 then.
  • Result I get free train travel to Watford as well.
  • Great prices for the fans. Definitely going to this.
  • Any possibility of a miss-print? Seems bizarre pricing for a Sat game that would sell reasonably well anyway.
  • Phase one

From 9am on Thursday, December 18th Valley Gold season-ticket holders and VIP season-ticket holders will be able to purchase two tickets each.

Phase two

From 9am on Monday, December 22nd season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members with a purchase history of four or more away games during the 2014/15 season will be able to buy up to minimum number previously bought for each.

Phase three

From 9am on Monday, December 29th season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members will be able to purchase two tickets each. Red Card members with a purchase history of four or more away games during the 2014/15 season will be able to buy up to minimum number previously bought for each.

Final phase

Any remaining tickets will go on general sale from 9am on Monday, January 5th.

Return coach travel is available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced £15. Click here for a list of pick-up points and destinations.
  • A good price. Watford have finished a new stand, so (assuming home tickets are well priced as well) maybe want a nice sell out crowd to fill it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine and was expecting the £13 to be a mis print but that's what it was
  • Really hoping these hold off for a bit, have a feeling these will sell out quick.
  • What's the chance of getting extra ticket's?
  • Would be well up for this at 13 quid but going to have to wait until general sale if there is any left.
  • Great news and I'd imagine our turnout will be an example of how attractive football is when priced decently.

Especially good if you happen to live 10 minutes down the road from Watford these days...
  • Despite Vic road being a sh!thole its still one of my fave away days.
    13 quid great price
    Been to 3 aways so will have to wait till phase 3
    Think there wil be plenty of tickets available
  • edited December 2014
    Having decided not to go and watch charlton anymore, apart from the odd game here and there I might just annoy the "awayers" and pull my trump card (valley gold) out of my back pocket and get a ticket for this match.
  • This will be a cracking day
  • Would be well up for this at 13 quid but going to have to wait until general sale if there is any left.

I'm alright Jack, got mine today plus cup ticket. :-)
  • Solidgone said:

Having decided not to go and watch charlton anymore, apart from the odd game here and there I might just annoy the "awayers" and pull my trump card (valley gold) out of my back pocket and get a ticket for this match.

Plastic :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news and I'd imagine our turnout will be an example of how attractive football is when priced decently.

Especially good if you happen to live 10 minutes down the road from Watford these days...

Likewise. 29th December has gone in the calendar with a reminder.
  • Badger said:

Solidgone said:

Real plastic......do you want a ticket?

• Solidgone said:

Badger said:

Solidgone said:

Real plastic......do you want a ticket?

I have a Valley Gold card just like u matey ;-)
  • Got my tickets this morning £13 each can't complain.
  • How many sold for this so far?
  • Oh s*** I forgot to start a thread on advance purchase train tickets!!
  • It's like a two quid Oyster, mate
  • Just got mine - £17.50 for three tickets! It's like the 80s.
  • £24 for three tickets, well done Watford
  • Is this likely to reach general sale?