Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 2015 Calendar(Spoiler Alert)

Anyone seen it yet

nice to see Jacksons Norwich knee slide make it.

think we might be losing Henderson as he is Mr January :-(

Comments

• Options
    Slow down Paulie, I can't keep up with you!
  • Options
    Is Morrison Mr. December?
  • Options
    If you're over 12 and you have a Charlton calendar you want to have a good look at yourself!
  • Options

If you're over 12 and you have a Charlton calendar you want to have a good look at yourself!

I dont have one
  • Options

I dont have one
    Santa's not come yet
  • Options

I dont have one
    I'll get you one for Christmas Pauline.
  • Options

In your Charlton mirror.
  • Options
    I have one and I'm a little bit over 12! Sadly if I turn over to a new month and its a player thats gone - I print out the head of a current player, cut it out, and stick it over the left player's head...sad bastard.
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

I have one and I'm a little bit over 12! Sadly if I turn over to a new month and its a player thats gone - I print out the head of a current player, cut it out, and stick it over the left player's head...sad bastard.

I have 3 in my house mate. None for me though. All of the owners are under 9 years old.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014
    I get one for Christmas every year, have done for 10 or more seasons........
  • Options

I get one for Christmas every year, have done for 10 or more seasons........

That's exactly how I get mine!