Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Giving Tree Bluewater- Superb idea.

Comments

• Options
    Is a very good idea... Have thought of doing this myself
  • Options
    My wife and I contributed to this earlier in the month and I felt it was such a good idea we've done the same at work. There are currently about 30 presents under the tree in the office and I'm really proud of our staff for getting involved.
  • Options
    I contributed to the one at my work. Buying a gift for a child currently in foster care. Quite enjoyed it actually, feels good doing a good deed for those less fortunate
  • Options
    My missus & I both done this last week whilst doing our shopping. A really nice idea for those kids who don't have the most important things at christmas: A loving family and a safe home............
  • Options
    Every Christmas we have a collection across the whole organisation for presents for a number of different local childrens homes, homeless hostels, womens refuge and underprivileged kids. Every year the pile in my office is bigger than the last and it's quite humbling how generous people are considering the economic situation for a lot of people.
  • Options
    we've done it with our kids

saw someone buy a playstation for it
  • Options
    How do you apply to get your name on the tree?