Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PDC WORLD DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP.

All starts on thursday night. Cannot wait for this years tourney. Think it will be the most open for years. My pick for the title this year is Gary Anderson. So unlucky last year against MVG. Whos you pick for the title?.

Comments

• Can't see MVG winning again. I fancy Whitlock to do well.
  • has the draw been done for this yet?
  • Cant look past Mr T again but if its not him i think Bunting is good value at 22's.

I kind of want James Wade to do well this year too.

Really looking forward to it again! I love the arrers!
  • Agree with Crazychair, really fancy Anderson to win it or at least make the final. Gary seems to have sorted his doubles out this year and couple that with his big scoring I think he will do really well.

Lewis hasn't been great this year but right frame of mind he can do well.

I think MVG will find it difficult this time round, After his last couple of defeats I don't think many players will fear him as much.

Can never discount Taylor either.

Looking forward to it.
  • Very much looking forward to it.

As you say Crazychair, the most open it's been for a long time. Could be anyone of five or six to be honest.

Didn't realise Bunting was 22/1, good value indeed.
  • Anyone but Taylor for me.
  • Can only echo what good value Bunting is at 22/1
  • Bunting is great value at that price.
  • Sponsored links:

• Going to be there on the 28th
  • Love watching Jackpot in full flow, he's my usual nibble

Also will be on Gando!
  • James Wade getting married to one of the walk on girls
  • Indeed eltham. For a man thats no oil painting he's had a fair few good looking ladies
  • I'm going on the 30th. Doing both sessions. Going to be messy!!

Still fancy MVG to get to the final. Think he'll meet Wade in the final
  • Bunting at 22s is cracking odds Anderson is a good bet too. Having a little go on Jamie caven each way in good form and got 150/1 on him
  • James Wade getting married to one of the walk on girls

• Macronate said:

James Wade getting married to one of the walk on girls

Seems legit
  • Had a picture with that very lady at last years Charlton Masters :0)

Also had one with Wadey. Top bloke and funny. Would be happy to see him do well after all his issues.
  • Would like to see Wade,Lewis or Van Gerwen win it.Went through the draw today and think the final 8 will be Van Gerwen,Chisnall,Wright,Anderson,Taylor,Van Der Voort,Wade and Lewis.Just check all the spreads available next and see where my money will go
  • Sponsored links:

• Macronate said:

What's the attraction ?
  • Going on the 27th
  • Macronate said:

Needs her roots doing

• Only problem with Bunting or Wade is they face each other in 2nd round.

Ive backed Wade at 16s but will be back Bunting too as Im sure either will be in the final.

Even that said whoever wins the 2nd round match they will still have a VERY tricky 3rd against Michael Smith who on his day can beat anyone.

• she is an absolute worldy.Fair play,he must have a massive wallet
  • Good luck to Wade. Nice to hear he's found some happiness after his mental health problems what have been well documented. Would love to see him go on and win it.
  • cafc4life said:

she is an absolute worldy.Fair play,he must have a massive wallet

Or is rugged good looks?
  • I hope Devon Pieterson does well this year, great personality and showman,compared to some of the misersbale barsts you get.anyone know what odds you can get on him?
  • Not in it I don't think
  • Lost his Qualifier after a quick google