Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pakistan school attack

126 dead mostly children. I am speechless...

Taliban absolute scum.

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely disgusting. This world has some twisted and screwed up people in it.
  • Options
    just reading about that, absolutely crazy.
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Army Public School. Sadly predictable.
    R.I.P
  • Options
    Very tragic. How evil can you be to think that it'd be a good idea to kill dozens of school kids? Just so sad
  • Options
    Animals.
  • Options
    How on earth can murdering 100 school children be the 'answer' to any kind of conflict. Simply cannot get my head around the logic, if you can call it that.
  • Options
    Twisted minds; they say the world is against them and wonder why?
  • Options
    Over 130 confirmed dead now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How can you actually kill a kid, let alone that many? Nothing will be too harsh in return
  • Options
    Many of the kids have been shot in the head or chest - this is not random.

130 kids, 9 teachers and 7 militants all dead.

Absolutely unbelievable and tragic. I can't begin to fathom what is going through these people's heads - these are children. What harm can they possibly do?

I'm lost for words
  • Options
    They set a teacher alight and made the kids watch them burn. These people need destroying quick.
  • Options
    Pure evil, how can these monsters justify doing this to innocent children, absolutely shocking,

RIP
  • Options
    Education is absolutely central to the Taliban. They need children to remain ignorant and/or indoctrinated in their vicious, nihilistic brand of Islam. It's standard tactics for these scumbags. When I was in Afghan they were burning NATO built schools, killing teachers, and I heard of one father who had his son's head given to him in a sack for sending him to a school the Taliban opposed.
  • Options
    There is not just hours differents between countries, there are centuries.
    We may be living in 2014 but these murderers are not.
    Just like pol pot who called his genocide, year zero.
    This was shocking when it happened in the past.
    This is shocking when it happens today.
    This will be shocking when it happens in the future.
  • Options
    This is unbelievably sad it will make anyone shudder in shock and disbelief!! The taliban need sorting out they are scum! RIP angels
  • Options
    "All religions have their nutcases though"
  • Options
    The religion of peace has really been exercising it's calmness over the last 2 days.

Poor kids, never got a chance at life
  • Options
    As tragic as it is, we should remember that this is a twisted, radicalised brand of Islam and the vast majority of Muslims will be as horrified and shocked as any of us - or perhaps even more, that this was done and claimed to be in their name.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Unbelievably sad news. Makes you want to weep.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

As tragic as it is, we should remember that this is a twisted, radicalised brand of Islam and the vast majority of Muslims will be as horrified and shocked as any of us - or perhaps even more, that this was done and claimed to be in their name.

I'm sure you are right but why the f@ck are none of them condemning these barbaric actions in the strongest possible terms?

It's the same every time the Taliban scum kill in the name of Islam and this incident (perhaps because I have young children of my own) has left me truly simmering with rage!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    I cannot even fathom how someone can get to the point in their head (without being extraordinarily mentally ill) where they think going into a school and indiscriminately shooting kids is a good way of spending their day.

Evil scum.

Those poor children. RIP.
  • Options
    thenewbie said:

When the same line is trotted out on a weekly basis, as it has been lately, I find it harder and harder to just accept that it is just 'a few nutters'. I don't know the ins and outs of the religion, but there is clearly something in it which is far too open to interpretation or misleading. More so than other religions anyway.
  • Options
    Maybe the law-obiding and respectful muslims who live amongst us are 'doing' Islam wrong and should consider a life of rationality.

Lines such as:

"Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful" (Qur'an 9:5)

are pretty sick and are hard to spin in a positive light.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    But heavily armed Protestants haven't just massacred dozens of Catholic kids in School.

Even Christian fundamentalists don't believe this is meant literally.

RIP those poor kids and their teachers.
  • Options
    I think an important thing to remember is that the vast majority of the victims of Muslim fundamentalists are Muslims.