Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Live Interview with Rob Lee

Robert Lee is joining us for an interview later this week, any questions?

Comments

• Options
    Does he still think Alan Pardew is the biggest c*** in football ?

Did Pardew really get the West Ham team /staff to carry around a piece of paper with the average amount of points they were expected to get in one month
  • Options

Some people call him Rob, some people call him Robert, and some get confused and call him both Rob and Robert. What does Mr Lee prefer?
  • Options
    Yeah... Why the change from Robert to rob?

Any interesting tales from his time as turnstile operator ?
  • Options
    I don't know, its a Mr Lee to me.
  • Options
    Does he want a job on the Turnstiles again?
  • Options
    will he tone down his Geordie accent
  • Options

Some people call him Rob, some people call him Robert, and some get confused and call him both Rob and Robert. What does Mr Lee prefer?

His business card says Rob. So I assume it's Rob.
  • Options
    Is the Mandarin Oriental the best Chinese Restaurant in the world?
  • Options
    What does he think is the bigger career limiting move ?

Fare dodging or Rape ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seriously I'd be interested in what he thinks of the potential careers of his two sons. Both of their careers seem to have stalled. Oliver I don't think has played at Birmingham this season under two managers and Elliott has been pushed a long way down the pecking order at West Ham. He needs, I would think, a move to a Championship side.
  • Options
    Why not Bob?
  • Options
    What does he think about nicking limousines whilst pissed ?
  • Options
    Robert Lee... Lee Bowyer... Scott Parker... Jonjo Shelvey... Diego Poyet... Joe Gomez...

Who does Rob Lee think our best Youth Graduate was?
  • Options
    Who was a better manager out of Lennie and Curbs? Who did you prefer playing for?

Aside from Derek Hales, who do you think is Charltons greatest player you have played with and or against?

• Options
    How did you manage to remember how to get here?
  • Options
    Would he ever consider having a silly pineapple haircut like his brother Jason?
  • Options
    Last chance to get a question in!
  • Options
    When he moved to Newcastle because we were skint, how did he feel, did he really want to go, or was this his chance to move up in his career
  • Options
    Of all the managers he worked under who was the best coach/tactition?