Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn (a) - Saturday 20 Dec - Roll Call

So how many hardy souls are planning on this one? Fanny & Co of course, Oohaah as a Christmas treat (?!) for the kids, Mr W & I heading down from Glasgow...

Will we make three figures?

Comments

• Options
    fair play to anyone doing this one
  • Options
    Just looked train up £80 rtn
  • Options
    Me and about 4-5 other Charlton fans, plus about 4 Bolton fans we know who fancy a game are all going.
  • Options

Me and about 4-5 other Charlton fans, plus about 4 Bolton fans we know who fancy a game are all going.

Phew, at least we'll make double figures, then...
    See you there.

• Options
    the usual hardy souls and northern based fans, my guess around the 250 mark
  • Options
    Yep going to this. Taking the wife for her annual away day.

Lucky girl she is.
  • Options
    With the cup game coming as well I can see 200 maximum.
  • Options
    us two from the Morecambe Bay Riviera
    just hope we don't get the torrential downpour we got last year as the match finished
  • Options
    Does anyone know if we'll be able to get tickets on the day at Ewood? Doesn't say anything re this on OS.
  • Options
    would be absolutely amazed if you couldn't
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Going to this. My other option was spending the day with the wife and in laws. No contest really.
  • Options
    My sons going he hasnt missed a match this season and that includes kent senior cup matches....not bad from someone who lives in hampshire
  • Options
    Would be great to have a meet up/Xmas drink before the game in the pub almost opposite the ground where we used to park ( before the cost soared)

I'll be the one wearing the gum shield & headguard following my controversial comments on another thread....
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Would be great to have a meet up/Xmas drink before the game in the pub almost opposite the ground where we used to park ( before the cost soared)

I'll be the one wearing the gum shield & headguard following my controversial comments on another thread....

Other priorities so taking a break now until the cup game. I know I'm lightweight but needs must. Enjoy, all you diehards and those wavering towards following Chelski :-0

I'll be following closely on the match thread and will take a point now and you never know we might just mount a smash and grab raid.
  • Options
    Broken boiler and a washing machine leaking more water than it's holding means a no-go for me as I'm skint as fook. Plus it'll probably be really chilly.
  • Options
    Family aren't going, so I can't get a lift and I don't fancy those train prices. Good luck to me getting any of my mates to come to this one anyway!

Won't be doing it on my own, as much as I want to be there!
  • Options
    Yep, me and my son plus one of his mates.
  • Options

Broken boiler and a washing machine leaking more water than it's holding means a no-go for me as I'm skint as fook. Plus it'll probably be really chilly.

I'm just not having that 'it'll be cold' excuse, you're well acclimatised these days. Now the kitchen appliances giving up the ghost, that's fair do's. :-)
  • Options
    170 sold so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not this time. At the O2 on Saturday night for a bit of Madness! :-)
  • Options
    TelMc32 said:

Not this time. At the O2 on Saturday night for a bit of Madness! :-)

That Suggs, enjoy. :-)
  • Options
    I expect quite a few are saving themselves for the cup replay...
  • Options
    I was going to go but since we drew them in the cup I saw little point. Mmm....
  • Options
    I'll be there. Training it up via Preston. Not looking forward to the cold.
  • Options
    3 Manchester based addicks going to this one. £6.00 return from Man. Victoria. Why are you all complaining about the train prices!
  • Options

is that the big pub on the left as you come down the hill towards the ground? we'll be there
  • Options
    Anybody with a train ticket spare, please inbox me.
  • Options

is that the big pub on the left as you come down the hill towards the ground? we'll be there
    Will look out for you, Fanny, and anyone else there.