Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Voice of The Valley 115 29 November2014

Well worth a read.

Well done Weegie, once more, and I have to ask is the typo in one of the Norris photo captions deliberate given historc typos in Charlton publications?

Comments

• Options
    Stig said:

Well said Len, I hav to ask is the typo in the second part of your post deliberate given historic typos in Charlton publications?

:-)
  • Options
    Stig said:

Well said Len, I hav to ask is the typo in the second part of your post deliberate given historic typos in Charlton publications?

Do I detect the intervention of a moderator?

:-)
  • Options
    Absolutely not.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Absolutely not.

Only joking!

It shows how easy it is to make a typo particularly when posting in a hurry

• Options
    LenGlover said:

Well worth a read.

Well done Weegie, once more, and I have to ask is the typo in one of the Norris photo captions deliberate given historc typos in Charlton publications?

If you mean Steve "Sunderland" that's a VOTV tradition ... But it's not a typo!
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Well worth a read.

If you mean Steve "Sunderland" that's a VOTV tradition ... But it's not a typo!
    That's the one and I thought that probably was the case.
  • Options
    Glad you enjoyed my little piece, @LenGlover.

Just got my copy today (thanks, Airman) and have been laughing out loud at the centrefold...
  • Options
    Though just looking at it again, I think I have spotted a wee mistake - JBG was on a free, wasn't he? Damn those flowcharts...
  • Options
    Does his name sound Belgian? Cracked me up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    #votvbants
  • Options
    Excellent article with Mike Norris. Found that very interesting indeed.
  • Options

Excellent article with Mike Norris. Found that very interesting indeed.

yup, that was fascinating