Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tamer Hussain (sp?)

Saw him causing havoc in Sidcup last week doing a three point turn at the junction of Station Road and Faraday.

Typical Millwall Range Rover driving mug.

Comments

• Options
    cheers pal.

Hes a big fucker, did you tell him that at the time?
  • Options
    He's got a Bentley as well I think. lives in Chislehurst
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Havoc? You should see the chaos he causes when he's on his motorbike with Danny Dyer in the sidecar.
  • Options

We all drive Range Rovers.

They're exceptionally good at towing caravans.

How times change - the towing vehicle of choice used to be the white Transit van.
  • Options
    I thought he lived in Petts Wood?
  • Options

I thought he lived in Petts Wood?

South Chislehurst
  • Options
    I used to live in chislehurst ,north I'd think you would call it .Council house .South Chislehursts very posh
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

How times change - the towing vehicle of choice used to be the white Transit van.
    Good point, Bob. There was a reason for that choice of vehicle. The Transit van afforded us more space if we'd been stupid enough to not purchase an awning.

I used to just back the Transit up to the caravans front door with the back doors open so that it created an aluminium awning of sorts. Also an extra bedroom.
  • Options
    Saw him after the Groves Rebrasse fight, few of my mates went over to get a picture with him. I refused, that showed him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am the only one who hasn't a scooby who he is?
  • Options

Me too. I expected him to be striker from one of RD's other clubs we've been linked with
  • Options
    Not a bad fella for a spanner
  • Options
    Took this at the Valley at the celebrity soccer six's in 2010.

• Options

Now you're just telling fibs:

• Options
    Saw him in Greenwich a short while ago his Bentley was on a double yellow line. Nobbish parking to be honest but a £90 fine won't deter him
  • Options

Fine Shakespearean actor.
  • Options
    Love The Business
  • Options
    He's a decent man. It's fair to say he's never going to win any awards for his acting but he has done well and is a nice bloke. Like danny dyer he plays right up to the stereotype but if you saw him out and about and wanted to gurn your stupid face off into your mobile phone and take a self indulgent photograph he would be happy to oblige
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Love The Business

"It's other peoples shit and piss". Always cracks me up. I'm easily pleased.

• Options
    edited November 2014

Took this at the Valley at the celebrity soccer six's in 2010.

Not sure where to start with that photo, but a Spanner/Nigel love-in at our ground is just so, so wrong!!!!