Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Tottenham V Partizan

3 supporters have ran onto the field at separate times(supposedly spurs fan)
referee has taken the players off the pitch

Comments

• Options
    There is a Uefa official there and after the 2nd time you could tell he was looking very annoyed, and the commentators said spurs would get in a lot of trouble for it.
  • Options
    all 3 people have worn the same shirt and its now being said it has been orchestrated by someone in the away end, all 3 times apparently someone in the away end has made a phone call and within a minute the pitch invasion has happened.

seems strange to me if that is the case
  • Options
    They've just said they reckon it was co ordinated from the away end!
  • Options
    Mental how they can make that call vos the fans have come from the home ends I think
  • Options

Mental how they can make that call vos the fans have come from the home ends I think

I doubt Partizan fans are in the home end, so if the is the case maybe a spurs fan has got into the away end
  • Options

I doubt Partizan fans are in the home end,
    Why? Hardly close to a sell out is it.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Looks like a commercial stunt, and possibly that Partizan fans are being used.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    2 days ago Spurs tweeted this(which has now been deleted)

today 3 fans run onto the pitch in shirts with BassBuds on I think its clear it was set up by Spurs Fans and nothing to do with Partizan fans

• Options
    Detective Paulie !
  • Options
    If its found out that its a organised thing by either A. Spurs B. The company, then they should throw the book at them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafckev said:

If its found out that its a organised thing by either A. Spurs B. The company, then they should throw the book at them.

If it was organized by Spurs they can give give them a stadium ban, but if it was the company what can Uefa do
  • Options
    if that's all true Spurs are F***ed

the commentators aint got a clue and it went better than planned are stupid comments
  • Options
    Apparently Daniel Jarvis is some sort of professional prankster and this is a self promotion thing, weirdo.
  • Options
    It always amazes me how some people have no inkling at to how stupid they really are.

Morons
  • Options

2 days ago Spurs tweeted this(which has now been deleted)

today 3 fans run onto the pitch in shirts with BassBuds on I think its clear it was set up by Spurs Fans and nothing to do with Partizan fans

Adebayor has let himself go a bit.
  • Options
    Sounds like Ali G is making a comeback.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's what you call inept stewarding.
  • Options
    that first fella was a slippery customer with a good turn of pace
  • Options

that first fella was a slippery customer with a good turn of pace

Surprised Levy hasnt signed him up as its the first time we've seen anyone beat three players all season...

• Options

That's what you call inept stewarding.

One bloke in a suit!