Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vetokele in fitness race to face Tractor Boys

Comments

• Options
    Not again.......
  • Options
    Maybe if he had a partner upfront it may take the workload off him.

Last Saturday the Millwall centre halves had an easy time then George came on for the last 10 minutes and suddenly they had someone to keep them occupied.

• Options
    Vetokele in firness? Somewhere near the Lake District isn't it?
  • Options
    We have the Igor fitness story before every game
  • Options
    At least he seems to play unlike a certain Mr Wilshere.
  • Options
    I hope he's fir enough to play
  • Options
    A typo in the headline.............not good from a journo
  • Options
    If he's out we are definitely fooked Sky style on tv. Great.
  • Options
    To be honest, if he's not 100% I'd leave him out. He didn't look fit vs Millwall and his game suffered as a result. Rather than keep patching him up and have running at 75% capacity, I'd rather take him out again for a bit get him properly fit and then have him back firing on all cylinders for the Christmas period. We have won games this seaon without him, after all.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Maybe we are Shopping Igor playing on Sky to stop teams trying to sign him in January ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Met him after the scum game he was limping big time
  • Options
    He's basically going to be semi injured until we give him a decent rest and that isn't going to happen until we get another striker in which probably won't happen for minimum six weeks/eight games.
  • Options

To be honest, if he's not 100% I'd leave him out. He didn't look fit vs Millwall and his game suffered as a result. Rather than keep patching him up and have running at 75% capacity, I'd rather take him out again for a bit get him properly fit and then have him back firing on all cylinders for the Christmas period. We have won games this seaon without him, after all.

^This

It's hard enough for him to carry our attack when he's 100% let alone anything below that. He's clearly struggling and a week or two out of the firing line could sort him out...he's certainly earned it imo.

It also might give a kick up the arse/opportunity for the rest of our attacking options. Someone needs to step up.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    Now that Giroud is fit for Arsenal perhaps they might want to loan out Yaya Sanogoals

6'4" and 21 years old, from France

1 in 2 at every level he's played except arsenal. We could do worse
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Now that Giroud is fit for Arsenal perhaps they might want to loan out Yaya Sanogoals

6'4" and 21 years old, from France

1 in 2 at every level he's played except arsenal. We could do worse

He started up front (and scored) for Arsensl against Dortmund last night ahead of Podolski and Campbell, plus Giroud isn't registered for the Champions League so I doubt they'd let Sonogo go. Campbell might be a better shout but even that would be a long shot.
  • Options
    How about Harry Kane - he's going down a storm at Spurs.
  • Options
    Igor clearly unfit against wall, usually bury that early miss ie 7 yard header.
    Shame we didn't win as could then afford to rest him against tractor boys.
    Doubt he will even start on the bench.

• Options
    Spurs turned down a summer bid from Southampton for Harry Kane... He aint dropping a Division!!
  • Options
    If Igor needs a rest then Bob should just let him have one for a few weeks. We'll be better off long-term for it.