Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

realistic January targets you'd like to see

edited November 2014 in General Charlton
Any realistic targets you wanna see sign in January

Comments

• Options
    jean-Christophe Bahebeck
  • Options
    Tony Watt - I reckon he's still finding his feet at Standard and RD might think to ship him back to Britain for the latter part of this season. Bit of a pipe dream but a lad who has got strength , pace and finishing as his main attributes he might just fancy a stint in the championship to highlight his profile.

Gary Mackay-Steven - Another Scottish player with huge potential , very tricky winger and his hinted that move to the championship may be on the cards.

Chris Humphrey - Preston North End Jamaican midfielder has been in sparkling form and would bring extra energy to a fairly slow midfield

Olayinka Fredrick Oladotun Ladapo - Wildcard but I have seen him play for Grays this looked an absolute class above
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:

Tony Watt - I reckon he's still finding his feet at Standard and RD might think to ship him back to Britain for the latter part of this season. Bit of a pipe dream but a lad who has got strength , pace and finishing as his main attributes he might just fancy a stint in the championship to highlight his profile.

Gary Mackay-Steven - Another Scottish player with huge potential , very tricky winger and his hinted that move to the championship may be on the cards.

Chris Humphrey - Preston North End Jamaican midfielder has been in sparkling form and would bring extra energy to a fairly slow midfield

Olayinka Fredrick Oladotun Ladapo - Wildcard but I have seen him play for Grays this looked an absolute class above

Agree re Watt and Mackay-Steven.
    I'd be more than happy with those two.
  • Options
    Watt is a good shout. I'm certain he'll be loaned to us at some point
  • Options
    Coq on perm.
  • Options
    ANDY DELORT
  • Options
    Watt is living off the back of a goal against Barca, he really hasnt scored many goals in poor leagues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No Point even trying to suggest players I would like to see as the ones we do I would never have heard off before. It seems to be working so far though.
  • Options
    Wilshere and Arteta now joining the Arsenal treatment room I fear signing Coq will not happen
  • Options

Get Dom Dwyer back on another trial or loan while the US season is on its break

This, looks the nuts to me
  • Options
    sammy391 said:

jean-Christophe Bahebeck

Can't see it
  • Options
    Thibaud Verlinden

• Options

Get Dom Dwyer back on another trial or loan while the US season is on its break

He's been banging them in on Football Manager…for Millwall.

What about a reinvigorated BWP on a short-term loan?
  • Options
    A couple of lower level FL players who look quality - Doyle the Chesterfield striker and Wallace at Portsmouth. Both look like they could step up and (call me Nigel Farage) I'd actually like to get some more Brits in the team.
  • Options
    Nobody we expect or hope. We will have 3 weeks fevered speculation, someone will be "about to sign", everything will go quiet and then someone we have never heard of will suddenly be in the team....
  • Options

Nobody we expect or hope. We will have 3 weeks fevered speculation, someone will be "about to sign", everything will go quiet and then someone we have never heard of will suddenly be in the team....

If he is like the last 3 players we had never heard of then that's fine
    Vetokele
    Buyens
    Gudmundsson
  • Options

I've always wanted to type 'this'. But, 'this' is what I think too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Wilshere and Arteta now joining the Arsenal treatment room I fear signing Coq will not happen

I've got a feeling that's irrelevant as he's not listed in their 25 PL squad. Wenger would have to play a forward or defender in midfield before he'd be allowed to bring someone in from outside the 25.
  • Options

If he is like the last 3 players we had never heard of then that's fine
    Vetokele
    Buyens
    Gudmundsson
    Absolutely - I wasn't complaining, I just think thats the way it is going to go. I just get p*****ed off with myself as an adult for getting all excited and wasting huge amounts of time chasing rumours.
  • Options

I've got a feeling that's irrelevant as he's not listed in their 25 PL squad. Wenger would have to play a forward or defender in midfield before he'd be allowed to bring someone in from outside the 25.
    Maybe so but he can be registered in Jan when people are saying we could sign him
    Arteta, Wilshire and Ozil will still be out in Jan Diaby will be back but he is injury prone.
    so could see Wenger wanting to keep Coq around
  • Options
    Coq is in Arsenal's 25 man squad
  • Options
    Ross said:

Coq is in Arsenal's 25 man squad

your right and according to this they only named 23 anyway
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenals-25-man-premier-league-squad-4158517
  • Options
    Mullins, Purse, Wordsworth, Steve Portway, Bally Smart etc, etc.
  • Options
    Coquelin, Francis but doubt it, any English/British striker from the lower leagues,
    wouldn't cost RD that much, as wages seem to be the problem!
  • Options
    Chris O'Grady
  • Options
    Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 6m6 minutes ago
    Milwall and Charlton linked with Chris O'Grady but sounds like Brighton forward set to join Sheffield United on a month's loan.