Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Frankie F has gone......now only a Richardson left..?

Or are there more......?

Comments

• As our Belgian owner would say, huh?
  • Walked past what used to be Mr Smith's nightclub in Catford the other day.

You're f###### mad Frank, you're f######-bonkers!"

I won't miss him.
  • Does anyone care?
  • I don't agree with what they all got up to but I do find it interesting
  • I wonder if Barbara Windsor will turn turn up at his funeral telling everyone he was a "real nice geezer?"
  • Sat opposite him on a train back from Liverpool a dozen years ago - he'd apparently been up there doing a 'show'.
    Tried not to catch his eye.
  • Sponsored links:

• Everyone has to die sooner or later, he lived a lot longer than a lot of good people.
  • He wasn't like these nasty modern criminals. A proper gentleman. People don't understand that it was a different world then etc etc
  • No loss, don't go in for all this fond nostalgic look back on one of Britains crims, he tortured people for a living FFS, evil scum

not only that, he was a deserter in ww2 and nicked rations and sold them on. Bloke was a proper wrong un. Hope he's finding it toasty down there.
  • My uncle Harry had his head nailed to the bar in the Tic Tac club in Catford by Frankie in 1962. Oh how he laughed about it in later years...
  • He knew how to treat a female impersonator.
  • Filth like him live to 90 years old! It is an unfair world.
  • Saw him on the escalators at Angel tube around 12 years ago. Didn't know it was him until some cretin starter fawning all over him "hello Mr Fraser , how are you Mr Fraser"
  • Riviera said:

Filth like him live to 90 years old! It is an unfair world.

This.

May he rot in hell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is he the guy that Ackworth did an interview with ?
  • nailed my pelvis to the sideboard dinsdale
  • se9addick said:

Is he the guy that Ackworth did an interview with ?

Yes
  • Saw that. Don't know what I found more creepy, Frankie or Akworth posing with him after...
  • apparently ackers paid a healthy sum to interview him
  • Saw that. Don't know what I found more creepy, Frankie or Akworth posing with him after...

I would've paid money to watch that. A real life gangster being interviewed by Ackworth.
  • I had actually seen that before. I'm still not sure how to respond! :-D
  • WTF is that about ?

6 minutes of absolutely nothing

"Who could play you in a film ? "I have not the slightest idea"