Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nick Pope interview after Millwall game

Comments

• Options
    that bournemouth striker in the TOTW looks good... doesn't seem to be getting much playing time either...
  • Options
    Good boy Popey. The best way to play in a high pressure match is to find out at short notice.
    Clean sheet against the Spanners - not many can boast that !
  • Options
    We have some excellent young goalkeepers at charlton in Pope , Phillips and Metrov. Only worry is that they are all a similar age so there's a good chance being on the bench or under 21s is going to hinder their development
  • Options
    Pope did well, a pressure match to come back in and he can be proud of his performance, you could see his confidence building as the game went on
  • Options
    I hadn't realised what a good save it was from the low shot by Jermaine Easter until I saw it on the FLS. Top quality. The lad has a good future and I now have no qualms about him standing in for Henderson when needed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If BP decides Henderson is his number one, and Henderson recovers quickly from his knock, then I think it would make sense for NP to go out on loan again. Will be a much better learning curve for him than sitting on our bench. And with Phillips and Mitov both in reserve and supposedly promising, no problems if one of them sits on the bench.