Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you rather...

edited November 2014 in General Charlton
...a) win 6-0 tomorrow and finish the season in 8th, b) lose 2-0 and finish 6th or c) lose 5-0 and finish 2nd?
Those are your only choices.

Comments

• Options
    Lose 5-0 and 2nd as long as we win 6-0 at theirs
  • Options
    I take a 6-0 win tomorrow and see how the season goes.
  • Options
    5-0 loss, just think of the dosh !
  • Options
    Stand bare foot on an upturned plug or accidently stick a cocktail stick into the end of your bell?
  • Options

Not an option.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Stand bare foot on an upturned plug or accidently stick a cocktail stick into the end of your bell?

Either if we win. Actually, not the cocktail stick.
  • Options
    Lose 5-0 and finish 2nd. Stand on a plug

The rational choices for any sane man I feel.
  • Options
    Dafuq? We win tomorrow all day long
  • Options
    finish second obviously
  • Options
    Finish second, it is gonna take more then one fantastic result to overturn our dismal form against them over the years, might aswell embrace it and forget about them once again when we are back in the top tier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    yeah righto win 6-0 and stay in the championship, absolutely no fcks given by any millwall mates as they will win 1-0 next week and we would lose 2-0, and all is forgotten in the space of a fortnight.
    This isn't the Old firm where it would be talked about for years.
  • Options
    lose 5-0 and finish second.lose 500-0 if it would guarantee premiership football.
  • Options
    Win tomorrow. What's the matter with you lot?
  • Options
    Win tomorrow. I don't care much for the premiership.
  • Options
    Win 6-0 tomorrow. I've seen Charlton in the Premier League, and we owe them for the thrashing at the Den a few years back
  • Options

Win tomorrow. What's the matter with you lot?

We are all hiding behind our sofas, Soapy!
  • Options
    Win 6-0
  • Options
    PL54 said:

(a) Stand bare foot on an upturned plug or (b) accidently stick a cocktail stick into the end of your bell?

(a) A bath plug? No problem.

(b) Accidentally? How could that even happen?

Hmm. Tricky....
  • Options
    1-0 win and relegation
  • Options
    6-0 tomorrow all the way! We're not ready to go up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lose 5-0 as long as they don't get promoted
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Lose 5-0. Finishing second would mean a high chance of bloodying their nose on our way to promotion at the Den over Easter. :-)
  • Options
    C
  • Options
    C, of course.
  • Options
    A it's the only answer
  • Options
    Lose 5-0 everyday of every year of every century. Such a small price pay it baffles me Why anyone would say any different.
  • Options
    Six nil win, need something to keep me going through the next two decades of capitulation, oh and the plug (not letting another prick anywhere near mine).
  • Options
    I want something that makes me feel the way I felt after we beat wet sham 4-0 in our relegation season from the prem. I know it all went tits up afterwards but I've not felt so brilliant during and after a game before or since.
  • Options
    Win 6-0 is the answer
  • Options

Is the right answer