Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harriott Shows Improvement

Comments

• Options
    Good summary, roll on Saturday. I have a feeling that we will be BOB, BOB BOBbing along.
  • Options
    Wiggins has been confirmed as a long-term absentee with a foot injury, but aside from that, Peeters will have his full squad to choose from when the Addicks ‘welcome’ local rivals Millwall to The Valley.
    You have forgotten our injured star striker Simon Church
  • Options
    Good read, Wallin.

Look forward to your next article.
  • Options
    If he is playing then this is the day for him to get a hat-trick...once you get one you'll get more...
  • Options
    I really must've seen a different game
  • Options

THIS all day.
  • Options

THIS all day.
    Today I thought he did some very decent bits coupled with some fucking shit that put us in a lot of trouble.
  • Options
    Yeah wasn't great...
  • Options

Thought he did well today. Concentrated on delivery into the box vs tricks and just used his tricks to create the space he needed to deliver his cross. Proper old fashioned wing play which very much still has a place in the game IMHO. Ultimately nothing came of the crosses but at least 2 or 3 were very decent deliveries and came close to being the killer final ball. It wasn't his fault he usually only had a well marked Igor to aim at and he certainly looked the most likely to create chances for us today. Encouraging that he seems to be listening to what I think is good advice from BBBB.

I agree, watching from the stream (which was best we've had all season) thought he did well today, especially coming off the bench in a game like today. Considering he's had his fair share of critics this season I was pleased with his performance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Thought he did well today. Concentrated on delivery into the box vs tricks and just used his tricks to create the space he needed to deliver his cross. Proper old fashioned wing play which very much still has a place in the game IMHO. Ultimately nothing came of the crosses but at least 2 or 3 were very decent deliveries and came close to being the killer final ball. It wasn't his fault he usually only had a well marked Igor to aim at and he certainly looked the most likely to create chances for us today. Encouraging that he seems to be listening to what I think is good advice from BBBB.

I agree, watching from the stream (which was best we've had all season) thought he did well today, especially coming off the bench in a game like today. Considering he's had his fair share of critics this season I was pleased with his performance.
    I'll have some of what you've been smoking.

• Options
    He does a few nice little things but he reminds me of that kid that goalhangs the entire time at school, who offers absolutely nothing in defence.
  • Options
    I agree, he played well. A few excellent crosses and was a danger. People talk about Gudmondsson being different class but how many decent crosses did he put in? None, despite taking the corners.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

I agree, he played well. A few excellent crosses and was a danger. People talk about Gudmondsson being different class but how many decent crosses did he put in? None, despite taking the corners.

Agree, corners were useless today, we need a left footer on the right and right on the left so its at least going towards the goal mouth.
  • Options
    Pace to burn but zero composure.
  • Options
    He's looking better under Bob IMO. Could still be a player.
  • Options
    Thought he did well when running at the full back and putting in crosses. (Better than Gudmundsson)

Was rubbish when he was trying to flick the ball in tight spaces.
  • Options
    I think he had a good game. Shame he had only one target to aim at
  • Options
    Attacking round the box, 1 V 1 he was Ok, but only OK, the rest of his game was terrible. He cannot link up well with other players. Not good enough at this level.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Classic Harriot performances , Flashes of brilliance followed up by a couple of quite simply amateur pieces of play , needs to find consistency if he's going to stay at this level, but there is a player in there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2014
    For every good thing he does you generally get two bad things in return.

At least twice today he gave the ball away and Millwall broke on us and his reaction was to stand and moan at the player who he'd tried to find with a nonsense pass. No interest in chasing back.

He just has no football brain whatsoever.
  • Options
    He set up THAT chance in the 95th minute.
  • Options
    Thought he had a good game. Was direct and caused Dunn a lot of issues. Yes it didn't always work but he put a lot more effort and thought in
  • Options

At least twice today he gave the ball away and Millwall broke on us and his reaction was to stand and moan at the player who he'd tried to find with a nonsense pass. No interest in chasing back.

This a million per cent, he gave the ball away three times and they put our defence under pressure each time.

• Options

This....he has no football brain at all, most of his work is mindless running around
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

This a million per cent, he gave the ball away three times and they put our defence under pressure each time.

Thought he was well on his game today, some real positive signs, and full of confidence, though a few worrying errors too, but he wasn't the only one. Perhaps he could have been better supported from the left back and midfield position so as not to leave our defence so readily exposed.
  • Options
    Don't rate him at all .
  • Options
    He's a Sunday morning park player, nothing more.....
  • Options
    Thought he didn't look great, lacked confidence
  • Options
    Decent game at Reading but I'm afraid to say he was a bottle job TWICE this afternoon. He could playing against Bolton, Watford, Rotherham or Millwall. It does not matter who the opposition are, get stuck in. You may get more people praising you than slagging you off. Learn from it.

If Bob had taken him off after the second bottle job, then fair play to him.