Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pubs for Saturday

Are all pubs open as usual on Saturday or is it tickets in the lib?

are other pubs home fans only or not open till after the game?

Comments

• Not sure about other pubs, but you need a ticket for the Lib
  • Stewart said:

Not sure about other pubs, but you need a ticket for the Lib

Cheers Stewart.

I'd imagine all lib tickets are gone so i need somewhere to drink and watch Hearts v rangers.
  • Stewart said:

Cheers Stewart.

I'd imagine all lib tickets are gone so i need somewhere to drink and watch Hearts v rangers.
    Try the Elephant & Castle in Woolwich market
  • Rose of Denmark open?
  • There are still a limited number of tickets available for the lib.

They are £6 and that includes a drink and some food.

Please note though that you have to get them in person before Friday.
  • Cheers B_O_C
  • Last fixture , all the pubs were closed around the ground. I went to the Anchor and the Oak niether was open. will arrive just on time as not much point in getting to area early.
  • The Oak was open last year before the game
  • The Swan is open, but you need to show your season ticket to gain entry.
  • Prob just drink in Blackheath then get train.
  • Sponsored links:

• Greenwich for me before then upto London Bridge for a few after probably around Tower Bridge/Butlers Wharf area.
  • I'm coming up from Cornwall for the game on Saturday.

How do I get in the Lib to catch up with some of you Lifers - I won't be able to buy a ticket in advance?

• ChiAddick said:

Prob just drink in Blackheath then get train.

Princess of Wales is £4,95 a lager, well at least was the evening after Brentford away. Probably over a fiver now!
  • A few pints in Welling, cab to Charlton and then try and get in the Lib after. If not, pop up the Village and see what`s open.
  • Meeting in spoons at woolwich about 11am bring on the scum.
  • I'd imagine lib will only let you in, after the game, with the same entry ticket, that you have to go in before the game
  • edited November 2014
    Oggy Red said:

I'm coming up from Cornwall for the game on Saturday.

How do I get in the Lib to catch up with some of you Lifers - I won't be able to buy a ticket in advance?

I am sure someone on here will sort you out for a ticket or pass
  • ChiAddick said:

Prob just drink in Blackheath then get train.

Princess of Wales is £4,95 a lager, well at least was the evening after Brentford away. Probably over a fiver now!
    Probably go to The Railway. Good choice of beer/lager. Love a Kozel at the moment.

• _nam11 said:

I'd imagine lib will only let you in, after the game, with the same entry ticket, that you have to go in before the game

Got yours nath?
  • _nam11 said:

I'd imagine lib will only let you in, after the game, with the same entry ticket, that you have to go in before the game

Got yours nath?
    Really?
  • Sponsored links:

• Stewart said:

Funny that. A football ticket takes precedence over a C&I Union card. Not sure whether that is within the C&I rules.
  • PL54 said:

_nam11 said:

Got yours nath?
    Really?
    What?
  • PL54 said:

_nam11 said:

Got yours nath?
    Really?
    What?
    Wondered if Nathan was back here?
  • waldo said:

Stewart said:

Funny that. A football ticket takes precedence over a C&I Union card. Not sure whether that is within the C&I rules.
    You may be alright with a CIU mate. Worth a go anyway.
  • Vanburgh Arms Maze Hill. Quality.
  • Vanburgh taverns a lovely boozer. Im meeting a mate who's scum.not sure where we could get a beer near the ground
  • PL54 said:

PL54 said:

_nam11 said:

Got yours nath?
    Really?
    What?
    Wondered if Nathan was back here?
    Hahahaha god no.

Different nathan mate
  • Yeah have Sam. See you there pal. Who is the other Nathan? Bit of a nightmare???
  • It'll be the Elephant and castle in Woolwich for me
  • _nam11 said:

Yeah have Sam. See you there pal. Who is the other Nathan? Bit of a nightmare???

Alright mate, see you there.

Not remember Nathan Prior from on here?