Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Band Aid

They don't make plasters like they used to.

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    they also dont make songs like they used to
  • Options
    I ran Elastoplast for three years, much better product.
  • Options
    Medipore is the king.
  • Options
    I was listening to LBC today and a point was raised that 5,000 people have died of Ebola thus far, 31,000 elderly will die of cold this winter in the UK...

Obviously Ebola has the potential to become a lot bigger, but we don't have to look very far to be able to help desperate people...
  • Options
    Yes, how about "heat the old" as well as "feed the world".
  • Options

Yes, how about "heat the old" as well as "feed the world".

It just needs some kind of synchronicity.
    Heat the old. Feed the world. Sounds dangerously like cooking instructions....
  • Options
    Heat the world. Feed the old. Happy Days
  • Options
    Ebola Bob.
  • Options
    Saw the video of the new single last night. Apart from Bono, I didn't recognise any of them.........
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I was listening to LBC today and a point was raised that 5,000 people have died of Ebola thus far, 31,000 elderly will die of cold this winter in the UK

Over 30,000 elderly people will die between now and cMarch as a direct result of the temperature - I am sure you are right but how can that be predicted ? What is the weather due to be like on the 8th January ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Huskaris said:

I was listening to LBC today and a point was raised that 5,000 people have died of Ebola thus far, 31,000 elderly will die of cold this winter in the UK

Over 30,000 elderly people will die between now and cMarch as a direct result of the temperature - I am sure you are right but how can that be predicted ? What is the weather due to be like on the 8th January ?
    Largely based on historical trends, which show that an abnormally high amount of elderly (between 30-40,000 each year) die in the period from December to March.
  • Options
    That number is so sad,

Go check on your elderly family, friends and neighbours this evening

And every opportunity you can
  • Options
    The new Band Aid Song is bloody awful. Whenever it is played on the radio I have to turn it off. Why couldn't Bob and team think of a new song?
  • Options
    Couldn't think of a rhyhme for viral hemorrhagic fever
  • Options

The new Band Aid Song is bloody awful. Whenever it is played on the radio I have to turn it off. Why couldn't Bob and team think of a new song?

I also turn the radio off the second it starts. The ridiculous thing is that in the countries affected by Ebola there's more fecking Christians than here so of course they know it's fecking Christmas!