Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

DJ Ketman - Exciting News (Well I think it is!)

For all my fans.....sorry scratch that....for all the people who take the mickey out of me re my DJ'ing, I have just had a call this afternoon & I have been confirmed to play at Cafe Savannah in Ibiza on the 7th July this year for Lifes Chemistry. I am so happy I have forgotten who we are playing tomorrow.

Comments

• Is that the kids club for Thompson Holidays?
  • But well done mate, good news
  • Nice (is that what one says these days). No idea why it's good but pleased for you.
  • Nice one Ketman. Get a webcam set up so we can see you having it large!

Looking forward to the groupies?
  • nice one dude, bet your chuffed innit
  • On my Birthday!!!

Great news fella. Step up from the Red Lion ;-)
  • Do you need the Lifers to come up with another name for this one?

Congrats, and btw it's Sheffield Utd...
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]For all my fans.....sorry scratch that....for all the people who take the mickey out of me re my DJ'ing, I have just had a call this afternoon & I have been confirmed to play at Cafe Savannah in Ibiza on the 7th July this year for Lifes Chemistry. I am so happy I have forgotten who we are playing tomorrow.

top stuff mate

im out there the 1st 2 weeks in august.. try & get yourself out there then!!
    will be some messy times!!!!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]For all my fans.....sorry scratch that....for all the people who take the mickey out of me re my DJ'ing, I have just had a call this afternoon & I have been confirmed to play at Cafe Savannah in Ibiza on the 7th July this year for Lifes Chemistry. I am so happy I have forgotten who we are playing tomorrow.[/quote]

isn't that the day we'll be playing the away leg of our inter-toto qualifying match against monaco ?
  • congrats ketman. don't wear your west ham scarf out there.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]For all my fans.....sorry scratch that....for all the people who take the mickey out of me re my DJ'ing, I have just had a call this afternoon & I have been confirmed to play at Cafe Savannah in Ibiza on the 7th July this year for Lifes Chemistry. I am so happy I have forgotten who we are playing tomorrow.

Whereabouts is that on the island mate? 7th July is the day me and 16 others fly out there! And what sort of music?
  • edited April 2007
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite] Whereabouts is that on the island mate? 7th July is the day me and 16 others fly out there! And what sort of music?

He's only got one record...Green Door by Shaking Stevens. If you want to see him in action he's playing the one2one club in Sittingbourne tonight.
  • edited June 2009
    Hi All,

Just thought I'd share a bit of exciting news rather than all the doom & gloom that normally goes around. I have been confirmed to DJ at Plastik in Ibiza on Saturday 4th July. My Third time playing on the White Isle in Four Years and a Third Different venue. Very exciting & very scary. Anyone who happens to be on the greatest party Island on the planet that weekend please drop in & say Hello. Directions... well if I say it right near the huge concrete Egg in the middle of the roundabout you won't be far out. Also mixing the promotional CD that's being handed out on the night I'll ensure all lifers than want one get one of course.

http://www.plastikibiza.com/
  • WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH
  • mad anne is coming to say hello as i mentioned... be afraid! dan and 1905 can fill you in!
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hi All,

I have been confirmed to DJ at Plastik.

Is that where all the Man u & Chelsea fans go when they're on holiday?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Hi All,

Just thought I'd share a bit of exciting news rather than all the doom & gloom that normally goes around. I have been confirmed to DJ at Plastik in Ibiza on Saturday 4th July. My Third time playing on the White Isle in Four Years and a Third Different venue. Very exciting & very scary. Anyone who happens to be on the greatest party Island on the planet that weekend please drop in & say Hello. Directions... well if I say it right near the huge concrete Egg in the middle of the roundabout you won't be far out. Also mixing the promotional CD that's being handed out on the night I'll ensure all lifers than want one get one of course.

http://www.plastikibiza.com/

Excellent work mate, I got a CD to give you if you want?? The fruits of my electro/80's/now labours. I'll have a CD though brew
  • Well done mate, been to Plastik a few times before. Apart from the ones down by the beach (Mambo's, Savananah etc) it's probably the only decent bar in San An.
  • Sorry mate - I'll be at Take That at Wembley that night - that's proper music - none of your 'beep beep' arms in the air rubbish ;-)
  • Always good to see people achieving what they want to achieve. One of my achievements is avoiding Ibiza in my life so far.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Always good to see people achieving what they want to achieve.
    I'm starting work on the Olympic Velodrome next week, woohoo!
  • [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Always good to see people achieving what they want to achieve. One of my achievements is avoiding Ibiza in my life so far.

Congratulations!
    Bet you didn't manage to avoid Thailand though .... or Malaysia.

;o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]mad anne is coming to say hello as i mentioned... be afraid! dan and 1905 can fill you in!

wahay, good luck Ketters !

try getting her into a lift (if my memory is correct) :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: thai malaysia addick[/cite]Always good to see people achieving what they want to achieve. One of my achievements is avoiding Ibiza in my life so far.

Congratulations!
    Bet you didn't manage to avoid Thailand though .... or Malaysia.

;o)

unless theyare fond of shoes and mis-spelt their username, the original intention being to be called: tie my laces up addick
  • Boom! Boom! Kigelia , lol
  • DJ Ketamin
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]DJ Ketamin

Trigger
  • Well done ketters, thats great news mate.
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]DJ Ketamin

Not quite sure what you're trying to suggest, but I'm sure my buddy DJ-With-No-Name would not do anything illegal!