Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jose Riga

2»

Comments

• I must sort my life out.
    I've woken up at 4am and gone straight onto CharltonLife.

Anyway, I must get back to the point in question.
    Putting aside the mountain of off the field blunders and nastiness, surely getting rid of Jose Riga first time around is one of the biggest mistakes of Duchatelet/Meire/Keohane.
    In addition to being a very good coach, he was a gentleman, and I wish him well.

Psh welcome to my life mate.
  • I'm sure we're not the only ones
  • Pretty much the only member of the network that comes out with any credit.

Good luck Jose!
  • edited October 2017
    Liked him but i'll never understand why he took Harriott off in that match where he was the only player on the pitch that looked threatening. Did we sell him shortly after?
  • Liked him but i'll never understand why he took Harriott off in that match where he was the only player on the pitch that looked threatening. Did we sell him shortly after?

You mean the MK Dons match? No Harriott wasn't sold until the summer, it was a while after that game.
  • there was a game though where Harriott came off, even though he was the best player on our side up to that point.
  • SDAddick said:

Liked him but i'll never understand why he took Harriott off in that match where he was the only player on the pitch that looked threatening. Did we sell him shortly after?

You mean the MK Dons match? No Harriott wasn't sold until the summer, it was a while after that game.
    MK dons rings a bell. We looked like nicking a winner until Riga took Harriott off. Completely nonsensical substitution
  • Mentioned and lost on the takeover thread, but Jose has parted company with Cercle Bruges with them 3rd in the league 1 point behind leaders.
    I'll ask my Cercle Bruges mate to see what he can find out.
  • Sponsored links:

• SDAddick said:

MK dons rings a bell. We looked like nicking a winner until Riga took Harriott off. Completely nonsensical substitution
    Yes that was the one with the exception of, and I'm just going on listening to commentary and reports from the match, but I don't know that we looked like nicking a winner.