Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***PLEASE HELP*** 7 year old girl with brain cancer.

I have known this little girl since she was born, she is funny, lively, and feisty. And very beautiful inside and out, she lives with her mum, dad and 2 brothers in Slade Green. This is not a scam to raise money like a lot of facebook groups, her mum is a private person that fights hard for everything and never usually asks for help, today she was told the only thing that may save her daughters life is treatment in USA, so was desperate enough to start a facebook page. They need to raise 160k in just a couple of weeks. Please read the Facebook page for more details and if you can try and get as many people to see it as possible.

I'm sorry for posting it on here for those that may have a problem with it but please understand that I wouldn't feel right unless I share with as many people as possible. Thanks

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=281913518684924

Comments

• Don't do bookface Sadie pm me the payment details and I will contribute
  • Donation made. Hope Frankie gets the treatment she needs and makes a full recovery.
  • Shared on FB and donation made. Desperately hope Frankie-Rose gets the treatment she requires.
  • Thanks

Just donated. Are you on Twitter? Just a thought but JJ is very good when it comes to a retweet, and he might be worth approaching about this. Def help spread the word
  • I have suggested a Twitter page I will naturally be promoting it when done.

Thanks to you too
  • Frankie rose just 3 months ago.
  • Sadie, I would love to donate but don't have internet banking, don't trust it any more, is there another way of donating? I am sure that the family have enough on their plate but, as time seems critical in this sad case, have they thought of approaching Newshopper and/or starting a 'Justgiving' page?
  • They are having collections around Slade green area Howbury Friends are doing some fund raising. Chair woman is shaving her head when she gets to £1000 and things like that, sure a cheque would suffice even pennies are accepted.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Sadie, donation made, I hope they raise enough, and soon.
  • Makes me sick to think that the amount needed to potentially save this young girls' life is about half a weeks wage for Wayne Rooney.
  • Thanks for the link. I have happily donated. I hope this appeal reaches it's goal and that the young lady concerned receives the treatment she needs and recovers fully.
  • There but for the grace of God
  • I have just donated and also posted the donations link on my Facebook.

Get well soon Frankie.
  • The gofundme link is really easy to use
  • Can't they have a collection pre millwall game?
  • Sponsored links:

• jamescafc said:

Can't they have a collection pre millwall game?

Are her family a combination of Charlton and Millwall supporters?
  • Thank you guys, very much appreciated. We have so far in the head shave sponser £560 in the just donating page £2'450 and loads but not yet added up bank transfers in less than 24 hours plus the word is being spread far and wide, there's some fund raising events been planned with charitable donations in different forms such as raffle prizes and free services etc.

Let's keep up the good work and keep this going tell everyone to tell everyone and so on. If you tell 20 people and only 2 donate it's still helping, thank you on behalf of the family of Frankie- Rose, we can do this!
  • PL54 said:

jamescafc said:

I honestly don't know who they all follow, I don't think it matters though where a child's life is at stake.
  • My Twitter account has been locked for some reason, any ideas how to get it unlocked we have tweets now!
  • PL54 said:

jamescafc said:

I honestly don't know who they all follow, I don't think it matters though where a child's life is at stake.
    It makes a difference if you can get the clubs behind any match day collection.
  • I've never really noticed and affiliation to any club but I don't really know her dad he may be into football. The boys never wore football shirts in my memory but I moved a few years ago.
  • Donated this morning. Good luck Frankie.
  • Donation made & shared the link on Facebook. Really hope they can raise the money & get the required treatment
  • PL54 said:

There but for the grace of God

Could someone help me understand why this was flagged ? Just intrigued.