Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dectectorists

Comments

• Options
    I have not seen the latest episode but I really like this series.
    Very well crafted.
  • Options
    One of Mr F's favourites.
  • Options
    Just completed the series. Such a lovely gentle, subtle humour. If this does not win a BAFTA then there is no justice.
    Written and directed by and starring Mackenzie Crook. This mans talents are amazing.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Just completed the series. Such a lovely gentle, subtle humour. If this does not win a BAFTA then there is no justice.
    Written and directed by and starring Mackenzie Crook. This mans talents are amazing.

Local lad too - went to Wilmington Grammar and trained at the Orchard Youth Theatre.
  • Options
    Watched them all and loved it. Riviera bang on with gentle, subtle humour.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

It did win and rightly so.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

You should see his artwork - he's brilliant.

I went to Wilmington Grammar and Crook created an amazing mural on a wall there.

Nice bloke too

• Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2015
    Just watched the first episode on IPlayer. Great gentle humour. Mackenzie Crook is very understated. Thanks for the tip. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
  • Options
    Great series
  • Options
    I thought it was fantastic, honourable nod also to the ambassadors. Both had to be hunted out yet citizen khan is Friday prime time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This was one of the best things I saw last year. British TV at it's best.
  • Options
    Agree with all, this series is first rate TV.
  • Options

Understand Elvis Costello is a fan. Heard him singing that he was watching the dectectorists.
  • Options

Understand Elvis Costello is a fan. Heard him singing that he was watching the dectectorists.

He's a Liverpool fan but refused to go to their last game, I guess he'll think up a song about that too!
  • Options
    I swore I saw him down the chip shop.
  • Options

Not a fan of Heavy Metal then.