Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CACT - Community Trust win Global Award

I can't see a thread anywhere else, and I'm suprised the club haven't made more of it, but the Trust won the big award UN J'burg yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    Well done to all concerned in this fantastic organisation.
  • Options
    This is a major global award and they beat teams such as Boston Red Sox, San Francisco Giants, Tottenham and Orlando Magic. A brilliant achievement and yet another reason to be proud of our club.

I don't think CACT get the praise they deserve from fans.

Well done to all concerned
  • Options
    brilliant, didn't they win a similar award a couple of years ago?
  • Options
    That's fantastic news, huge well done to everyone involved.

Said for years i just can't understand why the fantastic work this area linked to the Club doesn't get shouted from the rooftops. The Club just consistently miss the page with this imo, not just the current lot but going back years.
  • Options
    Great news!
  • Options
    I can't see it on the CACT website either though?
  • Options

Said for years i just can't understand why the fantastic work this area linked to the Club doesn't get shouted from the rooftops. The Club just consistently miss the page with this imo, not just the current lot but going back years.

Different organisations though. Club can't claim too much credit for something done by another, albeit connected, organisation.
  • Options

Different organisations though. Club can't claim too much credit for something done by another, albeit connected, organisation.
    They could do a lot more to champion it on behalf of the Trust though
  • Options
    Wonderful news.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant work - well done all at CACT
  • Options
    Magnificent.
  • Options
    *Applauds the trust* well done to you all.....