Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lincoln V Alfreton

Lincoln are facing Alfreton in the FA Cup 4th qualifying round tonight

Alfreton have 11 fully fit players
3 non fully fit
0 goalkeepers

unsurprisingly Lincoln are 1/7 to win

http://www.alfretontownfc.com/news/REDS-TO-FIELD-AN-OUTFIELD-PLAYER-IN-GOAL-FOR-CUP-REPLAY-2553.htm

Comments

• Is there a stream anywhere............
  • rush goalie...
  • Surely Alfreton have a youth team????
  • like his bit of mind games there, turning it round by saying the pressure's on lincoln to win the game at home against a team with no recognised keeper
  • we'll still lose.
  • "Are you Blackpool in disguise"
  • edited October 2014
    Alfreton is a Conference Premier club but has been struggling both financially and performance wise for the past few years .. perhaps borrowing a decent keeper is difficult as other sides are keen not to have players cup tied .. their website states that an 'outfield player will probably be in goal'
    Alfreton's strife means that the mighty Imps of Lincoln have a better chance for cup glory ((:>)
  • Alfreton is a Conference Premier club but has been struggling both financially and performance wise for the past few years .. perhaps borrowing a decent keeper is difficult as other sides are keen not to have players cup tied .. their website states that an 'outfield player will probably be in goal'
    Alfreton's strife means that the mighty Imps of Lincoln have a better chance for cup glory ((:>)

It's a replay and the problem is the FA will not allow players to be introduced who were not in the squad for the original game.
  • ^^^ thanks
  • 50/1 for over 8.5 goals is tempting!
  • Sponsored links:

• last_line said:

50/1 for over 8.5 goals is tempting!

dunno .. last time I saw Lincoln, the 'strikers' gave the impression that they couldn't hit a barn door from 2 yards out
  • 1-0 Lincoln
  • 5-1 City
  • finished 5-1
    Alfreton down to 10 men as well
  • Well done Paulie, i like these type of informative threads where i can use information i am unaware of to have a punt.
  • Well done Paulie, i like these type of informative threads where i can use information i am unaware of to have a punt.

What did you go with
  • Anyone who got on before the news leaked when they were 8/11 would be pleased (not me sadly)
  • Anyone who got on before the news leaked when they were 8/11 would be pleased (not me sadly)

Took HT/FT (to be winning at ht and ft) at 8/11 at 11pm night before, would have been rude not to.. surprised betfair were trading it, other bookmakers were pulling out of it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Betfair will trade anything as long as they get their %

What did you go with
    I never unfortunately read your post too late :-(