Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Monday Night Football

Love Neville and Carragher dissection of the weekend games.

Put MOTD pundits to shame in my opinion.

Comments

• Absolute class program and analysis. I would happily just watch these three talking and dissecting football matches all night - bugger the match!
  • Neville don't mind slating sides when they deserve it.
  • Neville is great, Carragher not quite as good but still better than I thought he'd be.
  • Can Carragher be understood now then?
  • Now then
  • Absolute class program and analysis. I would happily just watch these three talking and dissecting football matches all night - bugger the match!

Totally agree.

Thing is, I never really appreciated how good a player Neville was until you look at IMO nobody has come close to him for either Manutd or England.

Carragher, well, yes, good defender but not world class IMO,
  • He's toned down the accent, was definitely less bearable when he first started.
  • Carragher is getting better, he's less nervous now and knows the game inside out .. Neville is terrific .. I wonder how many game spotters Sky employs, the boys who really do the analysis and watch every second of every game
  • Very watchable indeed.
  • Carragher is getting better, he's less nervous now and knows the game inside out .. Neville is terrific .. I wonder how many game spotters Sky employs, the boys who really do the analysis and watch every second of every game

Judging by their analysis of games on skysports.com, absolutely none whatsoever
  • Sponsored links:

• I'd fuck woy off and give g nev the England job with carra as his assistant
  • Harry looks like Jabba The Hut
  • Glad it's back. Excited to see Sterling, hope he does well personally.
  • Sterling looking better already, his movement and close control is perfect for City alongside Silva. People who have defined him as nothing but a pacey winger are going to look moronic soon enough.
  • Strange tactics by Tony Pulis. Sitting deep on the 18 yard line and allowing City time and space to open them up. City can run up 4 or 5 goals in this. The crowd is so quiet, you can hear Pulis shouting.
  • Poor finish from Raheem there.
  • I'm either losing my sight or there is an annoying colour clash
  • People on here really watch English football especially games with clubs like West Brom when German/Spanish/French top clubs are playing on BT Sport?
  • People on here really watch English football especially games with clubs like West Brom when German/Spanish/French top clubs are playing on BT Sport?

Yep, especially when BT Sport is an extra 22 quid a month

Only watched part of the match as I got bored but have no interest in foreign leagues.
  • Sponsored links:

• Talal said:

People on here really watch English football especially games with clubs like West Brom when German/Spanish/French top clubs are playing on BT Sport?

Only watched part of the match as I got bored but have no interest in foreign leagues.
    Why not? Much better standard of football and French and German leagues have good atmospheres that you will never see in England
  • Talal said:

People on here really watch English football especially games with clubs like West Brom when German/Spanish/French top clubs are playing on BT Sport?

Why not? Much better standard of football and French and German leagues have good atmospheres that you will never see in England
    Probably because my love for football as a whole has diminished in the last few years so English football is more than enough for me.

Welcome back to Charlton Life.

Lol idiot. Are Man City not a top team then?

Man City are miles of being a top challenging Champions League team but people like you have been brainwashed by Sky and the Premier League sadly, country full of brainwashed morons
  • I prefer watching Slask Wroclaw matches. Or Hajduk Split.

Man City are miles of being a top challenging Champions League team but people like you have been brainwashed by Sky and the Premier League sadly, country full of brainwashed morons
    So who was you watching on bt sport

• uncle said:

So who was you watching on bt sport

BT have Bundesliga/Bundesliga 2, Ligue 1 as well as others, Bundesliga 2 much more watchable than championship games on sky as there is better football and much better atmosphere that can't be compared to UK, Clubs like Bayern,PSG,Lyon,Wolfsburg, Monaco all much better than most English clubs too don't understand why you would watch worse football with no atmosphere? Why would you watch that?
  • Don't bite folks, DavidCAFC2408 will be banned soon, again.
  • IA said:

I prefer watching Slask Wroclaw matches. Or Hajduk Split.

Nah Newcastle vs Stoke, great football with crazy atmosphere