Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morgan Fox

Comments

• Thought he was okay today - Bikey made far more mistakes.
  • Lol, you can at least be reassured Greenie that the boozer you were in weren't watering down the lager !

Lol, Dont drink. Although after watching Fox's amateur performance for my club in a London derby and melting I think I'll have a bottle of red.
  • Thought he had a decent game. As a stand-by for Wiggins he's fine, although Holmes-Dennis will soon overtake him.
  • Played well today. Agree with you about Harriot though.
  • Nothing wrong with Fox at all today. He was solid and passed it well enough.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thought Fox did Ok, lost concentration a bit in the later stages, when caught in possession but as a back up to Wiggins he is OK. Games like today will do him the world of good.
  • Bit OTT Greenie. Fox was average at best, though. The fact is he isn't anywhere near as good as Rhoys and we have both Holmes-Dennis (on loan at Oxford) and Archie Edwards coming through who are both very strong prospects. I can see Foxy getting squeezed out next season.
  • I think Solly vs Millwall a few seasons back at there place was a worst performance than today's from fox.

I also believe that Francis was worst in s charkton shirt. Calm it down. :-)
  • Fox was ok until he lost the ball and Bikey had to foul their guy clean through for a yellow. Did ok but some managers may target his lack of quality. Only 19 deserves patience.
  • Greenie said:

Absolutely abject performance today, possibly the worst full back performance I have ever seen.
    He looked like a frightened child most of the game. No awareness, no link up play, made the wrong decisions, cant head a ball, was wrong side of his player.
    If he's a pro footballer, I'm Lionel Messi.

I hope he never pulls the CAFC shirt on again.

Greenie what are you on? I was in the East. His link up play certainly in the first half was excellent and he almost always passed the ball to a red shirt.

I didn't notice him so much in the second half apart from one poor pass.

I thought on balance it was a decent performance and even if his second half was more average, he certainly didn't let anyone down.
  • I thought he was a bit shite, maybe not as bad as Greenie says, but I won't be defending him just because he's young.
  • He wasn't terrible, but he wasn't very good.
  • Fox was ok until he lost the ball and Bikey had to foul their guy clean through for a yellow. Did ok but some managers may target his lack of quality. Only 19 deserves patience.

He's already 21 but I agree he did ok and needs time. It was only a year ago he went out on loan and made his FL debut.

Not got the pace and skill to be a threat going forward in the same way Wiggins can be but he did well in his run of games at the end of last season.

I think Holmes-Dennis may eventually overtake him but for now he's out on loan and I think Fox has done enough to keep his place.
  • edited November 2014
    Fox had an unremarkable game but he certainly wasn't anything like Greenie describes. I think Fox looks a little stiff at times but that doesn't mean he's not going to be a good player. Give the boy a chance.
  • One great defensive headed clearance whilst unmarked , when the attacking team were well positioned to do some damage ...............
    .............Unfortunately we were the attacking team !!
  • Sponsored links:

• One great defensive headed clearance whilst unmarked , when the attacking team were well positioned to do some damage ...............
    .............Unfortunately we were the attacking team !!

Exactly what I said at the time. Good clearance from their six yard box.
  • Another solid game from the young lad in his 11th start in a Charlton shirt.
  • Greenie said:

Absolutely abject performance today, possibly the worst full back performance I have ever seen.
    He looked like a frightened child most of the game. No awareness, no link up play, made the wrong decisions, cant head a ball, was wrong side of his player.

That's what I like to see , a good bit of support for one of our young inexperienced pros . Give yourself a blue peter badge you prat.
  • Thought he was pretty solid. Made some mistakes at times but then again so did Bikey yesterday. It happens. Personally I like Fox. I don't agree with Greenie comments about Fox but he is entitled to his opinion.
  • I think he was as good or as bad as everyone else. No one was outstanding today but no one was terrible.

• Looked like the weak link to me yesterday. No pace. Doesn't defend or attack with any real conviction. Not sure I'm happy to see him for the rest of the season. Not a player that will help us push on and up.
  • I'm not a fan on the basis of what I've seen so far of him. I can't see him being the answer in the long term but apart from the last 20 mins where he was very scary, he was reasonably solid yesterday. Hope Wiggins gets fit soon though!
  • Looks like someone was watching a different game. Prat has two t,s though.
  • edited November 2014
    buckshee said:

Greenie said:

That's what I like to see , a good bit of support for one of our young inexperienced pros . Give yourself a blue peter badge you prat.
    Oi sonny I don't remember calling you names! I believe an apology is in order.
  • edited November 2014
    masicat said:

Looks like someone was watching a different game. Prat has two t,s though.

Oh dear and coming from the celebrity puncher.