Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morgan Fox

Comments

• shirty5 said:

Everyone has a poor game every now and then.

Especially when others around you in your team are also having a poor game.

• google images

Morgan Fox... you get some Megan Fox, Some Morgan Fox blonde bird and then Morgan Fox of CAFC...
  • Morgan Fox would definately be in my starting 11.............
  • Dazzler21 said:

google images

Morgan Fox... you get some Megan Fox, Some Morgan Fox blonde bird and then Morgan Fox of CAFC...

Happy with that!
  • He doesn't seem to have the ability on the floor (like say Solly or Wiggins does) to be a complete full-back.

Initially I thought he might be the new Jamie Stuart but I think he's better than that, at least defensively.
  • Vincenzo said:

Pleased to see Bob showed faith more faith with him than some of us, after Fulham.

And rightly so, thought he was solid on sat
  • I'm pleased for Morgan that he's come back strong , and did really well at Reading by all accounts, i really hope he can keep improving , and give Rhoys a run for his money when he's fit again.
  • Vincenzo said:

Pleased to see Bob showed faith more faith with him than some of us, after Fulham.

And Bob sees him in training every day.

• Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

google images

Foxy
  • Wow I wasn't at the game but that sounds extremely harsh and unnecessary.
  • Greenie said:

Absolutely abject performance today, possibly the worst full back performance I have ever seen.
    He looked like a frightened child most of the game. No awareness, no link up play, made the wrong decisions, cant head a ball, was wrong side of his player.
    If he's a pro footballer, I'm Lionel Messi.

I hope he never pulls the CAFC shirt on again.

Yet he's part of a defence that has just kept two clean sheets. Oh well.

• Wow I wasn't at the game but that sounds extremely harsh and unnecessary.

Well you werent at the game, so why comment!
  • edited November 2014
    Agree to some extent that he wasn't amazing today , doesn't really offer enough going forwards for me , but to be honest there were worse performances out there.
  • I thought Fox played well. I am in the East Stand and had a better perspective first half, and I can assure you Fox was better than Bikey first half. Second half I found it harder to judge, but he seemed OK to me, and anyway it isn't down to Morgan that Rhoys is injured, and the player is stepping up and giving it a good go.
    I am afraid I disagree and thought there were worse on the pitch for us today than Fox, one example would be Igor (who is excellent, but not today).
  • Wasn't great but I've seen far worse from seabourne, evina, traore...
  • Greenie said:

Absolutely abject performance today, possibly the worst full back performance I have ever seen.
    He looked like a frightened child most of the game. No awareness, no link up play, made the wrong decisions, cant head a ball, was wrong side of his player.
    If he's a pro footballer, I'm Lionel Messi.

I hope he never pulls the CAFC shirt on again.

Solly he ain't but that's a ridiculous comment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Because no matter how bad you claim he was, as @Paddy7‌ points out he's part of a defence that hasn't conceded in 180+ mins of football.

If you think he's below par or not up to Championship football then you're welcome to say so but saying "if he's a pro then I'm Messi" does nothing for a lad who's played less than 20? pro games.

I see you've graced us with your wisdom on Harriott's performance in his thread too. Got any praise to post for some of our lads or are you just going to tell us what/who you didn't like?
  • I was at the game, so I will comment. He had a decent game.
  • I don't rate him at all and he gives me nightmares when a winger faces him up, however, worst full back performance you've ever seen? Harsh.

Did you not witness Tom Hovi or Reuban Agboola?
  • We kept a clean sheet in spite of Fox today not because of him. we were playing a very poor Millwall team today.

We would do better to play Solly out of position on the left and wilson at right back, than Fox and that says it all.

Im not here to make a player feel better, if you are 18 28 or 38 if you aint good enough you aint good enough and he was dross today.

I was at the game Callum, if you had bothered to go you would have seen it for yourself.
  • I don't rate him at all and he gives me nightmares when a winger faces him up, however, worst full back performance you've ever seen? Harsh.

Did you not witness Tom Hovi or Reuban Agboola?

Or Simon Francis or Dan Seabourne?
  • Wasn't great but I've seen far worse from seabourne, evina, traore...

Borrowdale

• I have had concerns in the past but thought on the whole he did well today and stood his ground brilliantly at one point in the penalty area and cleared the danger in Sollyesque style.

Let's give the lad a chance, eh?
  • Cannot believe someone goes to a match and then selects a young player for abject criticism. If that was the worst full back performance you have ever seen I would be very surprised. I didn't think this young player was helped today by Bikey who was all over the place. He's a kid, give him a break ffs.
  • Thought he was pretty poor today but nowhere near the worst ever fullback performance in a Charlton shirt.