Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham vs Charlton match thread (KO 19:45, live on Sky)

edited October 2014 in General Charlton
From official twitter via @ForeverAddickted in the preview thread:

TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Henderson, Solly, Fox, Ben Haim, Bikey, Bulot, Jackson, Cousins, Wilson, Moussa, Tucudean. (IL)

Pope, Morrison, Gudmudsson, Harriott, Munns, Thomas, Ahearne-Grant. (IL) #CAFCLive

COYR :-)

Comments

• Wiggins dropped or injured?
  • No Wiggins ?
  • edited October 2014
    What no Wiggins? Dropped or injured? A few on here have been calling for Fox to replace him so it will be interesting to see how he compares.
  • Weak on the left side for me. Can see Fulham benefiting from the fragility of Fox and Bulot. Also, although the bench is stronger than last match still lack of depth, not too many options. However, seems to have worked thus far - why not another game!
  • No Wiggy, inexperienced bench. This is the hand Bob has dealt to him, and this is what we have to get on with, no if's but's or excuses.
    COYR
  • Assume Wiggins is injured as not on bench ?
  • Fulham Football Club @FulhamFC · 6m 6 minutes ago
    Fulham team: Bettinelli; Hoogland, Bodurov, Burn, Stafylidis; Parker; Christensen, Kavanagh; Ruiz; Rodallega, McCormack #ffc #coyw

Fulham Football Club @FulhamFC · 5m 5 minutes ago
    Fulham substitutes: Kiraly, Hutchinson, Zverotić, Roberts, Williams, Woodrow, Smith #ffc #coyw
  • Charlton Athletic FC @CAFCofficial · 2m 2 minutes ago
    Rhoys Wiggins misses out with a foot injury. @Gudmundsson7 is fit enough to be named on the bench. Scott Parker captains Fulham. #CAFCLive
  • Would take a draw big time
  • I really like fox I think he could make left back his own and by the way what a forehead the fox has
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope Gudmundsson is actually fit, could be huge off the bench
  • If we lose in orange does it officially become unlucky?
  • Talal said:

If we lose in orange does it officially become unlucky?

Yes.
  • Talal said:

If we lose in orange does it officially become unlucky?

It's already unlucky after last Satutday. :-(
  • Hope Gudmundsson is actually fit, could be huge off the bench

Never understood the fit but on the bench bit. Either he's fit to play or he isn't.
  • Pub rocking. One more? Go on then !!!
  • Ok. My trip to the Cottage has been postponed. Misheard my EX-mate, he actually said "do you fancy going cottaging on Friday?"

Match thread it is then. Cmon you orange Addicks, you may look like 10 Nobo highlighters tonight but I have a feeling in my water!
  • edited October 2014
    Why are we playing in orange?

Arriving at Rockys in Prague , third time lucky watching Charlton there surely
  • Watching this on BEIN TV in the States. COYR!!!!!
  • Would take a point all night long. Amazed if we get anything from this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Late sub change apparently?
  • Don't make the mistake of looking at McCormack and Ruiz and assuming we're going to lose. There are 9 others too...
  • Talal said:

Late sub change apparently?

Not according to Sky. What change did you hear?
  • Thought I heard the guy say we were late coming out of the dressing room due to a late sub change. Maybe I misheard.
  • Our fans making an impressive amount of noise..
  • Hold the phone, we're ahead on corners
  • ffs it had to be
  • 1-0 parker scores
  • Typical
  • I hope Bikey tears one of his legs off
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!