Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England tickets for sale

3 tickets for sale for England vs Slovenia.
European Championship Qualifier.
Wembley Stadium - Top tier row 4.
Saturday (a very rare occurrence) 15th November 2014 - 5pm
£30 each (inc £5 members discount) -
Can only sell all 3 together.

Thanks.

They are my friends but I have the tickets in hand already so can post them or meet before Sheff Wed at home.

Comments

• Not for me personally, but some mates who could possibly be interested.
    Can you tell me where the seats are located?

And before any of you smart arses say "Wembley", I'm talking block/row..........
  • Sorry Tango - completely missed the notification of your reply.

They are top tier row 4. I'll have to check the block but im sure they're behind the goal / in the corner.

Cheers.
  • Just wondering if anybody on here has/knows anyone selling tickets for this fridays game v Lithuania, they've been on sale for ages and me being me waited until the very last minute to buy them and now they've sold out. Typical!

After as many as poss, Cheers.
  • Just wondering if anybody on here has/knows anyone selling tickets for this fridays game v Lithuania, they've been on sale for ages and me being me waited until the very last minute to buy them and now they've sold out. Typical!

If you are London based just turn up to Wembley and will get one easily in the pub for face value.

However you will probably miss out on the 2 caps by doing this.
  • you want people to pay to watch England play?

If you are London based just turn up to Wembley and will get one easily in the pub for face value.

Do you think it would be that easy mate?

Yeah I know I'd miss out on the caps, if i got a ticket i'd try my luck at blagging it with the fa to still give me them, mate bought them on general without consulting me or some rubbish like that!

Yeah I know I'd miss out on the caps, if i got a ticket i'd try my luck at blagging it with the fa to still give me them, mate bought them on general without consulting me or some rubbish like that!
    The ticket number will already have been allocated to another FAN
  • edited March 2015
    PL54 said:

Just wondering if anybody on here has/knows anyone selling tickets for this fridays game v Lithuania, they've been on sale for ages and me being me waited until the very last minute to buy them and now they've sold out. Typical!

Ah well, have to miss out on the caps then.
  • Impressed that we've managed to sell out v Lithuania

Same here...that's why i left it so late thought there was no chance of a sell out...must be the kane factor
  • Sponsored links:

Same here...that's why i left it so late thought there was no chance of a sell out...must be the kane factor
    Even if the odd ticket is still around on resale, to sell out Wembley for an unattractive fixture is amazing, I doubt many other countries would be able to sell 80-90000 tickets.

• edited March 2015

Impressed that we've managed to sell out v Lithuania

Even if the odd ticket is still around on resale, to sell out Wembley for an unattractive fixture is amazing, I doubt many other countries would be able to sell 80-90000 tickets.

It really is, I was at the Norway game a few months back, worst turnout at the new Wembley ever i think...very impressive to have turned it around

This. I've got a couple this way before.
  • PL54 said:

Just wondering if anybody on here has/knows anyone selling tickets for this fridays game v Lithuania, they've been on sale for ages and me being me waited until the very last minute to buy them and now they've sold out. Typical!

Managed to get 2 tickets and the lady i got them off kindly said she would phone the fa and tell them i have gone in her place so i would receive the caps instead of her.

A few friends still looking for tickets if anyone knows of any.