Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

has anyone got a spare ticket for Fulham ?

And would I be able to pick it up before the game anytime from 7.30 onward please.

Comments

• Options
    Loads available on night for the neutral fans area, next to away fans.......cheaper as well apparently!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    It's still £30.00 in the neutral, that's where I'll be as I wanted to watch with my cousin who is Fulham.
  • Options
    Need one in the away end other wise I would of done. Thanks for the advice anyway.
  • Options
    Have we sold out our end ?
  • Options
    Think he's after a freebie ;o)
  • Options
    No will pay face value.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Have we sold out our end ?

The club stated yesterday that there were only 200 restricted view seats left.

• Options
    There were 95 left this morning at 9am. Whatever was left was taken off sale at 5pm today.
  • Options
    CafcCrazy said:

Need one in the away end other wise I would of done. Thanks for the advice anyway.

When you say you need one, do you mean you want one?

Would it be the end of the world if you sat in the neutral zone?
  • Options

I've got a spare ticket. If interested PM me please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have 2 spare tickets for boat leaving Greenwich 4-30 returning 12-00
  • Options
    I have dmd you mate if you are still interested
  • Options
    My supposedly restricted view seat was fine last time. Hope everyone is in the mood or we could see record numbers of ppl complaining about standing
  • Options
    i have spare boat and match ticket
  • Options
    If anyone has two unrestricted view together in away end could you DM please. Will pay face value. Thanks
  • Options
    Anyone still looking for an unrestricted ticket?
  • Options
    I'll take it mate, pm'd you
  • Options
    I will probably have a spare. Will know for definite about lunchtime
  • Options

Yes, still got a spare ticket
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Got 2 spare tickets if anyone's interested please PM. Can meet central during the day or over Fulham/Putney way tonight and of course by the ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need 2 for tonight
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I may potentially have one for tonight. Waiting to hear back from someone I'm meant to be going to the game with, but have a sneaky suspicion I may be let down because he's flaky and has been too hungover to attend work today... Lightweight.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I may potentially have one for tonight. Waiting to hear back from someone I'm meant to be going to the game with, but have a sneaky suspicion I may be let down because he's flaky and has been too hungover to attend work today... Lightweight.

He's probably still wrapped up in bed with some South African model type
  • Options
    I have one spare adult ticket for tonight, please PM me if interested.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    As expected, one spare. Available from Waterloo at about 5:30. Will take £20 or a pint. Poor wingmen need not apply.

Never been to an away match alone. Feckin' A.
    PL54 said:

LuckyReds said:

So very cruel.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Got one spare adult ticket. Will be in Putney from about 6pm. PM me if you're interested

EDIT: sold!
  • Options
    At this rate the away end will be half empty
  • Options
    Bugger, I'm not getting shot of mine am I? :(
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

As expected, one spare. Available from Waterloo at about 5:30. Will take £20 or a pint. Poor wingmen need not apply.

Never been to an away match alone. Feckin' A.

PL54 said:

LuckyReds said:

So very cruel.
    More than welcome to join for beer