Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Somewhere to watch Fulham game in Edinburgh or Glasgow?

Can anyone suggest a decent boozer to watch tomorrow's game in either Edinburgh or Glasgow? Work just dragged me up here and I won't have time to get home to watch it tomorrow...

Ian

Comments

• Options
    Go and knock on Weegie's door. I'm sure she can accommodate you
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    If you're in Edinburgh just head to the grass market - the three sisters or biddy mulligans are good or if you are nearer to hunters square the globe is a good boozer

Edit, I say nearer they are walking distance
  • Options
    Aberdeen - Motherwell at the same time. Unlucky pal!
  • Options
    Edinburgh -Cargo on Fountainbridge

Glasgow -King Tut's on St Vincent Street
  • Options
    Thanks guys - I'm thinking it's likely to be wall to wall Aberdeen v Motherwell but looks like I'll be trawling the pubs of the Grass Market tomorrow.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Aberdeen - Motherwell at the same time. Unlucky pal!

Even still he will still have a choice of pubs in the grass market to watch charlton
  • Options
    _MrDick said:

Go and knock on Weegie's door. I'm sure she can accommodate you

Sorry - I'll be in Kintyre.
    I'd suggest Roderick Dubh in Glasgow on Waterloo St (good traditional pub and has two sports feeds) or think there is a sports bar in Grassmarket or try Seven Sisters just along road in Cowgate.
  • Options
    o'neills glasgow sauchiehall street had both Scotland and Ireland games when I went up there a while ago,so you'd possibility of two games and just ask if you want it put on one of the tele's. Saying that, it's not great for watching football so use it as a last resort.
  • Options
    Used to be a real rough football pub across the road from Glasgow Queen Street station. One week Rangers would turn it over the next Celtic but it does have a number of feeds going on at one time.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    When I was stuck in Scotland and missed the Sheffield United game, waxy o'conner in Glasgow had our game on.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Black Bull at the Grassmarket was an excellent place to watch the game. Shame about the result but thanks everyone for the guidance.