Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Neil Lennon.

Wasn't there last night but heard he got a lot of abuse. What went on?

Comments

• Options
    The Reformation
  • Options
    Usual Rangers Celtic bollocks manifested itself amongst a vocal minority.
  • Options
    think his comments Monday didn't help
  • Options
    BOLTON boss Neil Lennon has labelled Charlton as “perennial strugglers” ahead of Tuesday’s night’s encounter at The Valley.
  • Options
    It's quite ironic that his hair and his teeth are orange.
  • Options
    Covered end singing he was a winker (misprint), and/or to recant (or similar)...west stand just told him umpteen times to get back in his box, which eventually (at the start of the second half) he did, with a smile and a nod. He also got told off for swearing by West stand bods, and that he was a tosser for doing it!
  • Options

BOLTON boss Neil Lennon has labelled Charlton as “perennial strugglers” ahead of Tuesday’s night’s encounter at The Valley.

Ahhh I wondered why the News Shopper used that to comment against Bolton :)
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

That was a pretty inflammatory headline from a series of generally positive quotes about Charlton. People getting the hump about Lennon because they want to.

Yeah agreed to be honest after reading it... http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/11547332.Lennon_wants_more_of_the_same_against_Charlton/?ref=rss

Bob (Peeters) has made a tremendous start there.

The last few years Charlton have been sort of struggling in this division but they look like they have been galvanised this year.

Some of the football they have been playing has been excellent.

To go unbeaten until Saturday was an excellent start so we are under no illusions how difficult it’s going to be.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Reckon the ref had a word with him at half time last night after he went charging down the touchline to have a go at the lino and being dragged back by the 4th official. Definitely seemed to be more 'in his box' 2nd half.
  • Options
    The abuse was the usual lumpen stuff. The quotes show he praised us, and Eddie Howe before the Bournemouth game called us a 'brave' team for having the nerve to resist playing it long, and trying to build from the back.
    Mind you, just because some of us are paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you!
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

All I heard was Neil Lennon is a wanker nothing to do with rangers /Celtic
  • Options
    Cant stand Lennon
  • Options
    I guess its going to be like that everywhere for him over here, I genuinely don't get why there is so much hatred for the bloke.
  • Options
    I'm not 100% sure I heard correctly, but apparently Lennon is a runt according to the song
  • Options

I guess its going to be like that everywhere for him over here, I genuinely don't get why there is so much hatred for the bloke.

You serious?
  • Options
    I have never liked the guy. He just comes across as an arrogant tool. Started in his Leicester days he used to dive a hell of a lot which seemed at odds with his tough persona. Basically he was a cheat. When he managed Celtic I thought a lot of his behaviour as a manager in what was already a powderkeg atmosphere was completely unacceptable.
  • Options
    He is a bit of a twat. Did you see the way he went running up the line to have a pop at the lino? Daft bugger!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The man who always refused to wear a poppy and purposely stayed in the tunnel during the rememberance days min silence the other year.
    Arrogant and went out of his way to provoke Rangers/loyalist sympathisers, resulting in death threats to himself and his family. If he cared one iota about his family why keep acting up the way he did??! That is in no way condoning the threats, but if that was me, i'd keep schtum about such issue in light of said threats!
  • Options
    I have no problem with Lennon and felt a bit sorry for him last night. He has had to put up with a lot of nonsense for sectarian reasons (if people are willing to be honest).
  • Options
    and his running way up the touch line always out the technical area etc etc had feck all to do with the stick he got ?

was a nasty twat when a player and that got worse as a manager and clearly hasnt changed------Lee Clarke with a worse attitude
  • Options
    Well I can't stand the Celtic twat
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I have no problem with Lennon and felt a bit sorry for him last night. He has had to put up with a lot of nonsense for sectarian reasons (if people are willing to be honest).

Didn't he receive a bullet in the post over this?
  • Options
    Bullet and parcel bomb addressed to him intercepted at different times if i recall. Assaulted on the street in Glasgow and the pitch at Tynecastle. Still, no need for him to be all abrasive and that.
  • Options
    Ledge said:

LenGlover said:

All I heard was Neil Lennon is a wanker nothing to do with rangers /Celtic
    Snap

• Options

Cant stand Lennon

• Options

The man who always refused to wear a poppy and purposely stayed in the tunnel during the rememberance days min silence the other year.

If that's true then he gets what he deserves