Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Can someone link a gif of the Tucudean goal please?

I want to see it a few more times

Comments

• Options
    I was just looking for such a thing!
  • Options
    Someone on the Bolton forum has uploaded the goals to youtube.

http://www.the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25745&start=140
  • Options
    Bolton fans putting both goals down to defensive errors. Understandable but ridiculous. Both were lovely. The first was outstanding. See the timing of the run, the pass, the take, the second touch, the finish. It takes tremendous ability to do that. Better than most goals hit from five times the range. Shades of Bergkamp.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Bolton fans putting both goals down to defensive errors. Understandable but ridiculous. Both were lovely. The first was outstanding. See the timing of the run, the pass, the take, the second touch, the finish. It takes tremendous ability to do that. Better than most goals hit from five times the range. Shades of Bergkamp.

Nice control by Tucs, but if Bolton had scored that I'd have been complaining about the complete lack of pressure on the man on the ball in midfield, the left back playing the striker on and the keeper being beaten from a relatively tight angle. We did what we needed to by taking advantage of Bolton going to sleep but it was a highly preventable goal from their perspective.
  • Options
    The video doesn't do the goal justice. The run was timed perfectly - everyone played him on - and the fact Buyens was in space was down to a really crisp few passes beforehand