Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Friday v Fulham

With a win we can go joint 2nd with nearly a 1/3 of the season gone.

With decent investment to the squad possibly coming are you

Over the kin moon
Satisfied
Not Satisfied

With our start

Me, Im over the moon as 8 months ago I feared it could signal the end of our club the owners we had and the run we was on.

Comments

• Options
    vffvff
    edited October 2014
    Isn't Fulham at home next game ?

What is the decent investment in the squad that is possibly coming ?
  • Options
    Who are Friday and why are they playing Fulham on the day we are meant to?
  • Options
    Three points on Friday will be huge. Just wish we'd held on for a couple more points and a win could've taken us to the top.
  • Options

Three points on Friday will be huge. Just wish we'd held on for a couple more points and a win could've taken us to the top.

weve nicked points in the lat minutes as well so swings and roundabouts

• Options
    anyone know who we are playing saturday?
  • Options
    vff said:

Isn't Fulham at home next game ?

What is the decent investment in the squad that is possibly coming ?

If we are are 3rd in January its a no brainer he will need to invest some decent players, even if on loan.

• Options

Chance to go third...live on Sky...playing the bottom team...we all know what that means ;-)

I wonder if the players will refund the boats costs with the 8-0 lost?
  • Options
    Not satisfied. We're conceding too many corners.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chance to go third...live on Sky...playing the bottom team...we all know what that means ;-)

A blockbuster 3,000 plus turnout?
  • Options
    28 points needed away from relegation
  • Options
    We've beaten one premier side from last year already this campaign. I could care less what Fulham are in the table, they are still a decent side. Im very satisfied with the start we've had and i think weel only improve. (although we have been giving up a few too many set pieces). A win friday will be massive and although it could be close, i think weel get the job done
  • Options
    Fulham have a good attack and are scoring goals but an inexperienced defence that concedes goals. We are basically the opposite. Should be an interesting match up.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    sorry didn't mean to hit save comment button how do I delete this ?...forgotten !

• Options
    Don't like that Ross McCormack he scores and assists goals
  • Options
    Has everyone got their tickets yet?

I ordered mine on Friday and the bloke said they'd be sent out that afternoon First Class; I still haven't got them though! I remember a similar thing happening vs Brighton.
  • Options
    Wig injuries and suspensions, what kind of team do people think we will put out?

Could end up being

Henderson
    Wilson Ben Haim Bikey Wiggins
    Bulot Jackson Cousins Harriott
    Moussa Tucudean

Pope Morrison Fox Munns Ansah Ahearne-Grant Daniel

Of course it could also be
    Henderson
    Solly Bikey Ben Haim Wiggins
    Gudmundsson Jackson Cousins Bulot
    Vetokele Tucudean

Pope Morrison Gomez Fox Moussa Harriott Ahearne-Grant

Which would be great
  • Options
    The team will be
    Henderson
    Solly, Bikey, Ben Haim, Wiggins
    Wilson, Cousins, Jackson, Bulot
    Moussa
    Tucudean
    Subs Pope, Fox, Munns, The Harriotts, Ahearne- Grant, Ansah, Muldoon
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    dickplumb said:

The team will be
    Henderson
    Moussa
    Tucudean

What no Morrison on the bench? Swap him for Ansah, Muldoon or Munns and we have a meeting of minds @dickplumb‌ :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who is going to kick Parker all around the pitch?
  • Options
    Not sure this is a match preview up to the usual standards. No review of the previous game. No low down on opposition, with 'one to watch'. No infrographic of possible line up and no score prediction :)
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Who is going to kick Parker all around the pitch?

Doesnt Bikey usually kick any opposition round the pitch so really just need to point him in Parker's direction
  • Options
    DRAddick said:

Fulham have a good attack and are scoring goals but an inexperienced defence that concedes goals. We are basically the opposite. Should be an interesting match up.

Although, having watched their game against Norwich, they looked very good at getting bodies behind the ball and pressing the attackers. Looked a bit weak up top though. Goalkeeper dodgy kicker as well. Really hope Igor is fit, as Dan Burn looks a bit of a donkey with the ball on the floor
  • Options
    I would like to see this side out (presuming Igor, Guddy, Gomez, and Yoni are out) -

Henderson

Solly Bikey Ben Haim Wiggins

Wilson Cousins Jackson Bulot

Ahearne-Grant Tucudean

Subs: Pope, Morrison, Fox, Munns, Harriott, Moussa, Ansah
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

dickplumb said:

The team will be
    Henderson
    Moussa
    Tucudean

What no Morrison on the bench? Swap him for Ansah, Muldoon or Munns and we have a meeting of minds @dickplumb‌ :-)
    oops forgot Morisson.

• Options

cabbles said:

Not sure this is a match preview up to the usual standards. No review of the previous game. No low down on opposition, with 'one to watch'. No infrographic of possible line up and no score prediction :)

Here you go then, we will be shit, nick a win, go third and I can then read 50 posts on how boring we are an a total waste of money to watch, 25 points from relegation, Jacksons times up, and just waiting to play a decent side who will smash us about the park.

Saved you logging on until Sunday :)

Still missing the infrographic of possible starting line up....
  • Options
    Are Vetokele and Gudmundsson 100% out???
  • Options

Are Vetokele and Gudmundsson 100% out???

Think I read a post earlier that Ketts reckons both will be out until Sheff Wed home game on 1st November.