Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What's this about in the east stand tonight?

Nearest block to family in east roped off and security rather than stewards at the entrance.

Comments

• Options
    Very strange
  • Options
    Trial run for segregating A block.
  • Options
    My guess would be repainting or maintenance related.
  • Options
    Was just thinking maybe there's a roof leak above it.
  • Options
    if you click on the big photo and then zoom in it looks like a painting! or is it just my pc?
  • Options

if you click on the big photo and then zoom in it looks like a painting! or is it just my pc?

it's a buckshee van gogh
  • Options
    Nick Gray and friends area.
  • Options
    The club realised that if they take away a whole block, it might just force A blockers to actually sit in their own seats......
  • Options

The club realised that if they take away a whole block, it might just force A blockers to actually sit in their own seats......

It didn't , I sat in the family bit tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Someone took the gag about Charlton fans disguising themselves as empty seats too seriously.
  • Options
    It was because of a dodgy light above the seats which was at risk of falling down on the seats because of the wind.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

It was because of a dodgy light above the seats which was at risk of falling down on the seats because of the wind.

Correct and to keep the riff raff from sitting where they want
  • Options
    Printers error.
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    I hope the hundreds of season ticket holders displaced and unable to enjoy their usual view get well compensated
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I hope the hundreds of season ticket holders displaced and unable to enjoy their usual view get well compensated

They did, they got moved further from the North stand.
  • Options
    Macronate said:

must admit I kept looking over there from NL.

sometimes I'd look slowly to see if anything had changed.

then I'd look fast to see if people were sitting there and then deliberately hiding when I looked over.

And the voices? Can you still hear the voices.

• Options

Never gets funny hearing this one - a comic gem!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sometimes you just have to admit, the spanners just do something's better than us. ;)image