Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thead - Charlton v Bolton

Good evening fellow Lifers
With Redmidland away I'm afraid you have me doing the thread tonight, I'll put up,the teams as soon as they are in and then if anyone wants I'll do updates as the match progresses.
COYA

Comments

• Options
    Very sparse around the ground at 6.30pm. The wet and wind will have put off several thousand from making the trip. Not expecting more than 300 Wanderers.
  • Options
    Evening LL. I'm working tonight so updates most welcome please.
  • Options
    Thanks Lancashire. A wild and windy night to be sure.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

Very sparse around the ground at 6.30pm. The wet and wind will have put off several thousand from making the trip. Not expecting more than 300 Wanderers.

Well I don't know about most people but I'm on my way to the Valley for my third game of the season!

COYR, let's show that Saturday was a blip!
  • Options
    TEAM NEWS - CHARLTON: Henderson, Wilson, Wiggins, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim. Bulot, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins, Bulot, Tucudean.
  • Options
    CHARLTON SUBS: Pope, Morrison, Harriott, Ansah, Fox, Munns, Ahearne-Grant. (
  • Options
    Bulot twice?
  • Options
    woops
    CORRECTION: Henderson, Wilson, Wiggins, Bikey-Amougou, Ben Haim. Bulot, Buyens, Jackson, Cousins, Moussa, Tucudean. (IL) #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Blimey, Bulot playing twice!
  • Options
    I hope Munns and Ansah geta chance at some stage.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Blimey, Bulot playing twice!

He's half the man he once was.
  • Options
    Time for George to prove the doubters wrong. Hoping Cousins is playing central with Bulot and Moussa wide.

Very impressive bench for the academy by the way.
  • Options
    #BWFC team to face Charlton: Lonergan, McNaughton, Moxey, Mills, Dervite, Spearing, Feeney, Danns, Pratley, Chung-Yong, Beckford

• Options
    Morrison is gonna feel old tonight.
  • Options
    #BWFC subs: Kenny, Ream, Hall, Clayton, M Davies, Vela, C Davies
  • Options
    What's wrong with JBG now? Is he made of glass? He has only just come back.
  • Options

Time for George to prove the doubters wrong. Hoping Cousins is playing central with Bulot and Moussa wide.

Only 3 from the academy...;)
  • Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Only 3 from the academy...;)
    I'm going to count Pope, Munns and Ansah for six... sounds more impressive. :-)
  • Options
    Need a big game from George tonight. That bench shows how thin the squad is, needs some investment in January if we're to capitalise on our good start.
  • Options

Doesn't have a history of injuries, it just seems like he's struggling to get past the current niggle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Squad looks threadbare... if we get a result tonight i'll be amazed
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Big bob is in his seat next to the dugout already. Keeping away from RD is suspect ;)

• Options
    edited October 2014
    It's my bedtime soon so I look forward to reading all about the match in the morning.
  • Options
    Can I be first to ask. Any streams available tonight?
  • Options
    Sorry to jump on the negitivity wagon but I think the bareness of our strength in depth is about highlighted tonight really can't see where a goal is coming from
  • Options
    Guessing its Tucudean at the back and Bikey upfront?
  • Options

Bulot twice?

BP told him he will have to double the amount of his intensive play
  • Options

Watching the stream, he was obviously still feeling the injury on Saturday. He probably came back too soon.
  • Options
    Squad is so thin. Good that RD is there.
  • Options
    Think the team looks ok and to be fair we're missing Gomez , Vetokele , Solly and jbg yes one or two others would make this squad very strong but we have to wait untill jan. Think 2-1 Charlton and the team will suprise a few ( I hope ).