Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cars broken into at The Valley

Police are urging supporters not to leave any valuables on show in their vehicles when parking close to The Valley on matchdays.

Five cars were broken into on the evening of Tuesday, September 16th when Charlton drew 1-1 with Wolverhampton Wanderers. The incidents took place in nearby Penhall Road, Westmoor Street and Eastmoor Street between the hours 6pm-10pm.

Fans are advised to ensure any belongings are taken with them or hidden from view and to report anything suspicious to police.
Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20141020-police-note-drivers-2026270.aspx#fw7pfa4RxFBsHkA4.99

Comments

• Options
    Play it safe and pay ur £5 in one of the car parks never know any break ins in the one I park at?
    Always plenty of broken glass in gutters on all the side roads! Bit of a clue me thinks
  • Options
    One of the pitfalls of putting a charlton sticker on your window, which advertises the fact "Hey, Im watching the game, so won't be back until 5pm".............
  • Options
    State of the old banger I am driving at the moment, think I'll take it down there tonight and hope someone leaves something in it out of sympathy!
  • Options
    edited October 2014

State of the old banger I am driving at the moment, think I'll take it down there tonight and hope someone leaves something in it out of sympathy!

You're talking about a car, right?
    Well...now you come to mention it!
  • Options
    A little reminder that the £5 car park up Victoria Road (just before the Rose of Denmark) is no longer operating, so that is one less place to park.
  • Options
    Ross said:

A little reminder that the £5 car park up Victoria Road (just before the Rose of Denmark) is no longer operating, so that is one less place to park.

Thanks; hadn't realised. Any suggestions for an alternative, please.
  • Options
    Fella who lives opposite me had his car done on sunday night,the little darlings couldnt nick it so set 3 fires in it trying to torch it. They took a can of expanding foam and a tube of mastic out of it and proceeded to spray cars with foam and mastic peoples car locks,untold damage caused and his car has been written off. Nice.
  • Options

Fella who lives opposite me had his car done on sunday night,the little darlings couldnt nick it so set 3 fires in it trying to torch it. They took a can of expanding foam and a tube of mastic out of it and proceeded to spray cars with foam and mastic peoples car locks,untold damage caused and his car has been written off. Nice.

Where was this mate?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Put an Arsenal sticker on your windscreen. Would-be robbers will assume you have nothing of value because you spend all your disposable value on Emirates tickets.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Put an Arsenal sticker on your windscreen. Would-be robbers will assume you have nothing of value because you spend all your disposable value on Emirates tickets.

I'd rather have my window smashed than put an arsenal sticker on it.
  • Options

If they are caught I would like to volunteer to flambe their genitalia with a WW2 flame thrower. I can be contacted on

pissedoffattheselittlecnuts@yahoo.co.uk