Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dull ticket question

Tried looking on the OS but I'm either very dumb (highly possible) or there is no information there.

Do concession tickets cover students?

Comments

• Options
    why not phone the ticket office and ask?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options

why not phone the ticket office and ask?

Great input
    West2003 said:

Yes

Thanks
  • Options
    Just thought I'd update you all, students aren't classed as concessions.

Just in case people don't want to spend 10p a minute ringing up, Lincs is clearly very well off that premium rate phone numbers just don't matter to him.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Just in case people don't want to spend 10p a minute ringing up, Lincs is clearly very well off that premium rate phone numbers just don't matter to him.

Get a job.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

Get a job.
    Got one thanks pal.
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

The ticket office doesn't have a premium rate number anymore. It's an 03 number which costs the same as any 01 or 02 and is included within inclusive minutes for mobiles.
  • Options
    My mistake, I thought I read on the OS it is 10p.

Still this sort of info should be on the OS without having to ring up for it.