Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK - Bournemouth Away

many thanks to the 28 Lifers who game marks, averages as follows:

Henderson---- 7.23 MoM
Bikey----------- 5.95
Ben Haim------- 5.77
Ahearne Grant--- 5.71
Solly----------- 5.68
Vetokele-------- 5.11
Gudmundsson--- 4.98
Wiggins--------- 4.95
Cousins--------- 4.89
Harriott--------- 4.70
Moussa--------- 4.63
Buyens--------- 4.55
Jackson--------- 4.16
Team --5.25

A few other stats

So far this season in the Championship

Possession-------- 44%
Our Shots at goal-- 108 with 37 on target
Oppo shots at goal- 179 with 50 on target
Our corners------- 38
Oppo corners----- 103

more detail here https://us.v-cdn.net/5000498/uploads/FileUpload/84/e067befc949ab5d9befb91e4131f27.pdf

Comments

• Options
    Wow what a difference between number 1 and number 2
  • Options
    That corner stat is impressive...... I didn't realise we gave away so many and won so few.
  • Options
    edited October 2014

That corner stat is impressive...... I didn't realise we gave away so many and won so few.

At least 4 of the Bournemouth ones were in the last 5 minutes when they took the ball into the far corner and just ran down time.......Don't recall other teams being as high tho'
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

At least 4 of the Bournemouth ones were in the last 5 minutes when they took the ball into the far corner and just ran down time.......Don't recall other teams being as high tho'
    just to remind you

Bees===== 5-11
    Latics==== 3-6
    Rams===== 0-4
    Hudds==== 9-9
    BHA====== 2-12
    Hornets=== 2-8
    Wolves==== 1-11
    need I go on?, in no game have we had more corners than the opposition

• Options
    Must be down to the referees? Lol

All those players scoring < 6 tells a story...

Hoping for a much improved performance tomorrow night whatever the line up.
  • Options

CatAddick said:

just to remind you

Bees===== 5-11
    Latics==== 3-6
    Rams===== 0-4
    Hudds==== 9-9
    BHA====== 2-12
    Hornets=== 2-8
    Wolves==== 1-11
    need I go on?, in no game have we had more corners than the opposition

I don't disagree with the stats just doesn't seem to be a stand out memory of the games. Probably due to the way we invite teams on (duh) but maybe I've gpt more confidence in the back line this season and have stopped dreading corners as much
  • Options
    Am I right in calculating that without Henderson we're looking at a sub 5/10 mark for the rest of the team ?
  • Options
    14 corners and 62% possession to the Trotters last night, so those stats are going to get a bit worse. But .... The Trotters didn't have Gorgeous George, the only stat that counted last night.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Am I right in calculating that without Henderson we're looking at a sub 5/10 mark for the rest of the team ?

without Henderson's marks the average would have been 5.09
  • Options
    Peter_G said:

14 corners and 62% possession to the Trotters last night, so those stats are going to get a bit worse. But .... The Trotters didn't have Gorgeous George, the only stat that counted last night.

I am just glad that Gorgeous George didn't "Snatch" at his chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    117 corners against in 13 matches ! just low 40's for us.

Bad point: oppo's have the ball too much.
    Good point: blocks and saves by the defence.

Thou it's always look poor when you concede from corners, the stats show a very low % of them end up in the back of our net.

Also along with others, not a fan of zonal marking, majority of the time it's works fine.

Can't see Bob changing this.
  • Options

se9addick said:

without Henderson's marks the average would have been 5.09
    Cheers LL, marginally better than I thought !