Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fantasy Football this weekend.

What a weekend. There would have been fans bemoaning that their mates not only had Aguera in their team but had him as their captain.
Then to there horror watching Sunderland shipping in eight knowing that they have a couple of their defenders and no Southampton players. Chuck in Azpilcueta and it could not get much worse.
My team was pretty average; however, there would have been a lot of chest thumping and some head in the hands job this weekend.
Going back there was one lad in our league who had Berbatov as his captain and then took him out. Next week he bashed in five.

Comments

• Options
    Tadic for Southampton absolutely cleaned up. I remember when i had Riise captain when he got a clean sheet, an assist and a hatrick. I think he got me 80 points on his own!
  • Options

Tadic for Southampton absolutely cleaned up. I remember when i had Riise captain when he got a clean sheet, an assist and a hatrick. I think he got me 80 points on his own!

Nice. My son told me to get Tadic in at the beginning. I didn't but neither did he!
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Still have Routledge to come in for costa(2 points) plus Aguero gets a extra 19 for being captain, as long as Di Maria has a good game I am looking at 100+points

• Options

Still have Routledge to come in for costa(2 points) plus Aguero gets a extra 19 for being captain, as long as Di Maria has a good game I am looking at 100+points

Not to good I hope, I have a WBA defender.
  • Options
    pettgra said:

What a weekend. There would have been fans bemoaning that their mates not only had Aguera in their team but had him as their captain.
    Then to there horror watching Sunderland shipping in eight knowing that they have a couple of their defenders and no Southampton players. Chuck in Azpilcueta and it could not get much worse.
    My team was pretty average; however, there would have been a lot of chest thumping and some head in the hands job this weekend.
    Going back there was one lad in our league who had Berbatov as his captain and then took him out. Next week he bashed in five.

I had a good weekend, but not that good.
  • Options
    Not having a good season so far after winning the CL and work Fantasy Leagues last year... but it's a marathon not a sprint, I've not been getting the rub of the green, the referees having been making bad decisions against my team etc :-)
  • Options

pettgra said:

I had a good weekend, but not that good.
    Whoops. I need to get out more. The penny has just dropped!

• Options
    I haven't done too well this week, but subbing Mannone for Howard feels like a small victory.

That chump Costa has cost me though, i though my first sub would be put in as he was injured, but it hasn't happened yet.
  • Options
    Fiiiiiish said:

I haven't done too well this week, but subbing Mannone for Howard feels like a small victory.

That chump Costa has cost me though, i though my first sub would be put in as he was injured, but it hasn't happened yet.

There's still a game left to play; it'll happen after tonight.
  • Options
    Good stuff, i need to maintain my average/mid to lower league table form.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not a good week to have Harry Kane as an unused 1st sub :-(

(esp as Milner only came on for 1 minute for City)