Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players released last season

We've all heard about how Poyet, Hamer and Kermorgant are getting on at their new clubs but what about players like Hughes, Pritchard Evina and Stephens?? How are they getting on at their new clubs? Fans favourites? Getting game time?

Comments

• MOVE ON
  • edited October 2014
    This may well be a woooosh moment but I am just interested in their careers and how they're getting on.. I'm not saying I want any of them back. I don't think anyone could argue they would improve this squad except perhaps Stephens..
  • Stephens is injured and hasn't played at all this season
    Pritchard has made 13 apps this season scoring once
    Evina has made 14 apps, he made a dreadful error in Doncaster's 3-0 defeat to Bristol City.
    Hughes hasn't played this season but was Bolton's caretaker manager after Freedman was sacked.
  • C_A_F_C said:

Stephens is injured and hasn't played at all this season
    Pritchard has made 13 apps this season scoring once
    Evina has made 14 apps, he made a dreadful error in Doncaster's 3-0 defeat to Bristol City.
    Hughes hasn't played this season but was Bolton's caretaker manager after Freedman was sacked.

Thanks for the update... glad to see a couple of them making impressions at new clubs!
  • I believe there were more... how about Azeez, cook Jordan cort feely Green and Hollands.. how are they getting on.. are there any more I've missed??
  • Looking further back what about Matt Taylor is he still playing?? And wagstaff and kerkar? Where are they now??
  • Matt Taylor plays for Cheltenham in League Two. He was at Bradford last season with Parky but only played twice all season.

Wagstaff is at Bristol City.

Kerkar is without a club (I think?)
  • Waggy is sub for Bristol City most weeks and came on in the 90th yesterday and nicked a goal.

Andy Hughes has been kept on I think by Neil Lennon so expect a Valley return on Tuesday.
  • Canters, ever heard of google? :)
  • Sponsored links:

• .....Powell?
  • Bradley Jordan is the main one you dont really hear about
  • How about Clive Mendonca or Andy Hunt how are they doing now
  • Azeez went to AFC Wimbledon, Wiki shows 2 goals in 7 games.
  • Ah, but is Green doing better than Wagstaffe?
  • I think that I can tell you that Smith would certainly be getting a game tomorrow.
  • Jordan Cook scored last week - no idea who for but saw his name come up on Sky Sports rolling goal update service.
  • Cook did brilliantly to take out a Linesman the other week if anyone saw it on the Football League Show
  • Saw waggy score last week got their 3rd of the game
  • How about Clive Mendonca or Andy Hunt how are they doing now

Probably stacking shelves in lidl or aldi?
  • Sponsored links:

• .....Powell?

If I'm right in thinking
    I'm sure he's doing ok 10 points from 12 me thinks
  • mendonca.....nissan factory in sunderland
  • Pretty sure Jordan has recently signed for Maidstone.
  • Jordan Cook scored last week - no idea who for but saw his name come up on Sky Sports rolling goal update service.

Our League Cup 1st round ties will never feel the same now he's left
  • Hunt - Tour/Activity company in Belize - http://www.belizejungledome.com/about_us.html
  • edited October 2014
    MrLargo said:

Hunt - Tour/Activity company in Belize - http://www.belizejungledome.com/about_us.html

Met his mum in Norwich a few years ago, and she got him to write me a letter unfortunately due to issue with an ex that along with a few other Charlton bits are no longer in my possession
  • MrLargo said:

Hunt - Tour/Activity company in Belize - http://www.belizejungledome.com/about_us.html

Met his mum in Norwich a few years ago, and she got him to write me a letter unfortunately due to issue with an ex that along with a few other Charlton bits are no longer in my possession
    Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned Paulie, so keep your Nan sweet. :-)